Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although one thing Luffytards will see IMMEDIATELY why Zoro is so much better as a fighter than Zoro..

Forget about King of Hell, much less Ashura, which is basically equivalent to Luffy's Gear 5th

ZORO WILL NOT EVEN USE HIS RYOU most likely, I doubt he would even use Haki.

So if Hakiless base Zoro equals, well lets go with Head canon that Lucci is twice as strong as Zoro, King of Hell is like 1000 times as strong as Base Haki less Zoro

What does that say about Luffy, you wankers??
The agenda is that Lucci is 2x Kaku so base Zoro is >>> Lucci=G5. :christman:

Have you seen Film Red?
Kizaru basically treated Shanks like a joke lmao
I've met dogs smarter than you tbh. Shanks and Kizaru skirmished and Shanks had his sword at Kizaru's throat in seconds with Kizaru surrendering. Something Mihawk couldn't even accomplish against Vista. Pathetic WSS.

Even at the end Kizaru backed off when Shanks released his haki along with Fujitora. Something Lihawk would never accomplish. Go back to your cave and go wank trash like Mihawk and Rayleigh.

Keep their superior Shanks out of your mouth.

Whisky peak oyu mean by beatin fodders ? OK I let bee happy with that .
But luffy beat mr 5 that was stronger then valentine .

Thriller barck luffy defeated moria so no he outshine zoro but zoro sacrefice was cool .
But in therm of feats ? Luffy got the best win .
Actually Luffy got embarrassed by Zoro
Zoro took out main threat which was the Boroque Works

And even Zoro with his punch took out Mr5 while Luffy stuck to that weak ass dumb bitch

listend dude we need to be realistic in life and zoro chance of beating kizaru in this arc for now are 0%

He might clash with him at best but don't expect more.
You guys have always crazy expectation for zoro that he never fulfill because of how crazy they are .(ZKK is the best exemple of it)
There is 1 clear rule .
Except if IMU Akainu Or someone stronger then Kizaru pull up for luffy to fight, Zoro is not going to defeat Kizaru .
ZOro will never outshine luffy in an arc it will never happen .
You can drink the amount of copium you want this will not happen .
He is not hyping Zoro. @Seraphoenix is a known admiral hater therefore he is just trying to downplay Kizaru.

Everything is not « Zoro fans bad ».

The admirals might low key all go down this arc

1. Luffy vs kizaru on egghead
  2. Law vs fujitora wherever he's going
    • Fujitora was told he had to capture luffy or law back in dressrosa
  3. Kid vs ryokugyu on elbaf
  4. Potentially dragon vs akainu?
With garp going after blackbeard that'll only leave shanks and buggy outside of all the action. Maybe they end up allying in the background since we know shanks is close with both buggy and mihawk
If kid and law don't end up fighting fujitora and ryokugyu maybe it'll be shanks and mihawk instead

Do you have any ideas on what island law could potentially be heading to?
I imagine whatever island it is law might either make it his territory or get some boost somehow. Like i suspect kid to do in elbaf
Its probably Fullalead. If BB intercepted him at least from Wano, and Helmeppo stating that Koby is captured on Fullalead, it probably was that.

Itd also be pretty fitting that Pirate Island is the closest island to Lodestar or something, if it is

He is not hyping Zoro. @Seraphoenix is a known admiral hater therefore he is just trying to downplay Kizaru.

Everything is not « Zoro fans bad ».

I am realising this
Post automatically merged:

Go try and save face with someone else. You wrote a whole bunch of rubbish based on your own headcanon of my position. Just take the L with dignity.
NO L I said facts .
What is wrong in what I said ?
But now if kizaru is too strong or quick for zoro and don't need help you get the L .

But me I will say he will not need help .

See ?
We will see who is right .

Teach kill Garp offscreen. Luffy will get revenge. Next arc Luffy crew vs BB crew.
Elbaf arc. Kid vs Shanks. Redhead vs redhead. 1 hand vs 1 hand.
Shanks neg diff little punk.
no thanks .
If garp die I want him to die on screen in an heroic death like by saving koby .

And shanks is not beating kid in less then a mid diff .
Post automatically merged:

Who is stronger. Chapter 1 Shanks or current Kidd?
Probably curent Kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.