Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Anyone would think Kidd is a step ahead of Luffy because he reaches Elbaf first?
"Whatever Luffy will do in Elbaf, Kidd will do it first because he lands there first"

Nope, not happening. If anything, I am sure history will repeat again. First Kidd will look for the man with burned mark (Saul) in Elbaf, but only to attract troubles because of his unpleasant manner. He will get used as hypetool for Elbaf's big antagonist, same way Law is used as Blackbeard's hypetool.
By the time Luffy reaches Elbaf, Kidd is nowhere to be seen in the town. He is already locked in Udon 2.0.
@Pantheos @Lukegranders @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21
Or elbaf simply isn’t going to be a place where Luffy and his crew go at all. There is no real reason for luffy to go to elbaf, not for him with his goal, or any related person and also not narrative wise.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zip up your pants and stop wanking to your fantasy of Kidd being the Mc
So arguing is nothing you are able to, you prefer to lowkey humiliate. Sad.
Post automatically merged:

But why should Kidd go to elbaf?
„Meet the man with the burned mark.“
Obviously he has a clear reason, we just don’t know details.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I’m still waiting for your argument for why Kidd has more plot connections to Elbaf than Luffy.

Starting to think you don’t have one and are just being a wanker.
:feelsokeman:
Kid doesn’t care for elbaf itself, he wants to meet a man with a burned mark, which seems to be Saul and he is on elbaf. Also i
Made a bigger theory about kid being related to north mythology.
With the burned man on elbaf he has a reason to go there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.