Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't like following rules. If you ask a forum filled with people who don't like following rules to vote for more rules or less rules, what do you think they're gonna do? Trust me, I tried a lot to descipline the forum in more ways than you can think of at the top of your head rn. Democracy destroyed everything I tried lmao.
So your argument here is “people don’t like following rules, so we shouldn’t bother making more rules”? What if that was the case in real life?

Where are we supposed to draw the line when the rules aren’t even being enforced when they should be, despite being written in stone (not literally) on the WorstGen Forum Rules thread?

There’ve been times when I’ve reported a message for something that’s against the rules but it‘s usually unsuccessful (unless I just don’t get notified of it?). I don’t report often either, and I only do so if I think it’s necessary.

Even a strike system would help keep people in check just in case they start to derail. I don’t know if this system is already implemented so I apologize if I’m wrong about that.

Bogard made the rules, right? It’s not like we’re incapable of following rules. Please don’t put us on such a low level like that.

Would it hurt to make a thread with a poll asking this very question? I would even do it myself, if allowed to.

I'm not a luffy fan but I'm not into luffy had to go gear 5 to beat current lucci. He was actually just clowning. Simple gear 4 with haki can take out current lucci and Zoro Ashura is always enough. In fact more than enough.
I think we're underestimating lucci based on how someone as broken as luffy ragdolled him.
that shouldn't be the case against commander folks and shouldn't take away the fact that he's an awakened zoan
I mean comon now who tf can literally pound your ass like a dough like luffy did to lucci's body
This is the first time we saw anyone breaking through Acoa and we have yet to see the extent of his abilities against a proper opponent

I dunno about zoro. the guy wasn't as all over the place like luffy In FMI but i don't see either having a good time with lucci

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So your argument here is “people don’t like following rules, so we shouldn’t bother making more rules”? What if that was the case in real life?

Where are we supposed to draw the line when the rules aren’t even being enforced when they should be, despite being written in stone (not literally) on the WorstGen Forum Rules thread?

There’ve been times when I’ve reported a message for something that’s against the rules but it‘s usually unsuccessful (unless I just don’t get notified of it?). I don’t report often either, and I only do so if I think it’s necessary.

Even a strike system would help keep people in check just in case they start to derail. I don’t know if this system is already implemented so I apologize if I’m wrong about that.

Bogard made the rules, right? It’s not like we’re incapable of following rules. Please don’t put us on such a low level like that.

Would it hurt to make a thread with a poll asking this very question? I would even do it myself, if allowed to.
Cry

:emohiyo:

C

Cruxroux

People don't like following rules. If you ask a forum filled with people who don't like following rules to vote for more rules or less rules, what do you think they're gonna do? Trust me, I tried a lot to descipline the forum in more ways than you can think of at the top of your head rn. Democracy destroyed everything I tried lmao.
I think they don't have anything major to loose even if they break any rules. That's why people tend to keep on breaking rules.

C

Cruxroux

I think we're underestimating lucci based on how someone as broken as luffy ragdolled him.
that shouldn't be the case against commander folks and shouldn't take away the fact that he's an awakened zoan
I mean comon now who tf can literally pound your ass like a dough like luffy did to lucci's body
This is the first time we saw anyone breaking through Acoa and we have yet to see the extent of his abilities against a proper opponent

I dunno about zoro. the guy wasn't as all over the place like luffy In FMI but i don't see either having a good time with lucci
Though I the fight won't be as easy as they are now to them. Gear 4 with haki in FMI is not more than a 10 min stuff. And Zoro won't move after Ashura. What i stated was they were already reaching their limits. Luffy already beat awakened zoan in impel down. Lucci is just extra intelligence over it.
Lucci isn't weak but i still can't call him above yc3.
Awakened fruit is pointless if they dont have much to offer (impel down simple zoan are the classic example). And for luffy mythical zoan awakenings are bound to be special no matter what. Even current non awakened Yamato is better than lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.