Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to draw the line when it comes to direct threats of violence, sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia. I have personally been attacked because of my ethnicity and nothing was done about it. I understand it's really difficult to do content moderation, but there is a clear problem in WG when it comes to racism.
Gonna cry?

C

Cruxroux

Luffy fight fuji a Admiral 2 weeks into the time skip and wanted to fight BM .
Luffy would fight but those around him not that stupid to allow him to fight unless they have to .

Also looks like a fun chapter .
That's what you call dumb decision. Luffy always jump on dumb decision and let the luck do its job. Its not bravery for luffy to fight or even declare a fight against Yonkou right after time skipm

No Lucci is just angry at Luffy cause he gave him his first L. He wants his get back
But it is obvious there's no way for him to even push him to a mid diff fight. Anger is getting the better of him. He's not stronger than Luffy's 4th commander (jinbei) and now he wants to take down a whole ass yonko just like that? I think Oda is setting him up for catastrophic failure.

But it is obvious there's no way for him to even push him to a mid diff fight. Anger is getting the better of him. He's not stronger than Luffy's 4th commander (jinbei) and now he wants to take down a whole ass yonko just like that? I think Oda is setting him up for catastrophic failure.
3rd*:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.