Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the opposite, ofc Luffy is not strong as Kaido but Lucci and co will realize why Luffy is a Yonkou.
I think Lucci will end up as hypetool soon, one shot once Luffy pull out adv CoC.
First Bonney and now Lucci, they don´t understand why Luffy became a yonkou, he will show them why he is called a Yonkou.
Yes, that CoC blast from Gear 5 which appeared first time when he awakened(even Kaido was worried about it and asked who's at the rooftop) will be shown in full when Godfy tries to leave knocking every fodder on Marine side and leaving on Lizaru and a Vice admiral maybe in front of Lulli and Bonney. When was the last time Godfy flexed his CoC?:finally::finally::steef::steef:

Exactly, while he was reluctant to MF which side he should help, he even stopped Marco's attempt to rescue Ace. LOL
If I had to guess, he probably would’ve gotten kicked out of the Marines and possibly sent to Impel Down for betraying them.

Ace was an annoying, naive pirate who took too many chances without thinking first. Luffy could’ve ended up like him had he not realized his shortcomings and trained for those two years to get stronger. The same goes for all the Straw Hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.