Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think garp is going to winner island. He'll directly go to hachinousu where Coby is most probably kept. Aokiji is there too imo. We'll have mentor and student interaction where once and for all Aokiji needs to prove his loyalty to whichever side he belongs too. Join hands with Garp and save a young marine. Or kill garp and go complete bb pirate. It would be awesome to see

What should the Military have done ?
Bring in only half of their forces so that we can powerscale in a forum?
Do you know how war works ?
Sengoku: "I'm not sure whether all of our forces are enough"

Exactly, we are no longer even talking about an individual individual afraid to go to Wano because Kaidou is there (GB), but we are talking about a well-structured military powerhouse with enough military power that makes the fleet admiral questioning whether they can win or not, that same military power was wondering whether to attack Kaidou or not... With Kaidou showing no fear and going directly to Marineford to eliminate the man that sengoku admitted the possibility of defeating the entire navy.:afrokappa:
After all, we've already established, that the WG's fear of Kaido runs so deep, that they are willing to risk Joyboy's awakening, in order to respect Kaido's 1 vs 1 fights. :kappa:

C

Cruxroux

I don't think garp is going to winner island. He'll directly go to hachinousu where Coby is most probably kept. Aokiji is there too imo. We'll have mentor and student interaction where once and for all Aokiji needs to prove his loyalty to whichever side he belongs too. Join hands with Garp and save a young marine. Or kill garp and go complete bb pirate. It would be awesome to see
We need aokiji vs Garp coc clash and sky split.
:steef::steef::steef:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't understand why Kizaru is requesting a lot of reinforcements if according to Admirals fans Green Bull would solo the alliance that defeated 2 Yonkous...

Kizaru can't solo 1 Yonko?

You mean GB > KIZARU ?

Someone explain this to me please.

@comrade :afrokappa::afrokappa::kappa:

I speak facts and only facts.
Crydo went to kill distract WB he never went to Marineford and never planned to fight the Marines.
Crydo is just cowardly little fish who hide in the natural fortress of Wano.
Definition of Fact:
-a thing that is known or proved to be true.

All that comes out your mouth is your heavily skewed headcanon.

At the very best sometimes you spew half truths.

Check what I tagged it ain't that hard:endthis:
Akainu hasn’t been contributing much to the story because Oda hadn’t done a whole lot with the Admirals. Meanwhile, Luffy‘s accomplishments have been far more clear.

Also, Zoro is naturally gonna have a fair number of panels. He’s a fan favorite and was the first Straw Hat introduced.

I don’t mean to sound rude when I say this, but Akainu’s character has bored me since the end of the Marineford arc. On top of the fact that he’s one of the most dislikable characters in the entire series due to his idea of justice, but that’s my personal opinion.

Why would Smoker, a hardcore marine, take orders from non marine personell, makes 0 sense. Smoker speaking politely is pretty sus as well lol. There’s no reason for him to be in hiding too, this person must be some sort of fugitive.
Smoker the hardcore marine already cooperated with Luffy the pirate. I think Vegapunk helped Smoker for 2 things: saving the Punk Hazard kids and helping Smoker awakened his logia. So Smoker now acts politely to Vegapunk for gratitude.

P.s.
Smoker has brain too. Vegapunk is not really a bad person, so Smoker might actually respect and speak politely towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.