Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for these teenage average op fan gonna say about the chapter:
" Yes Garp the Hero Pirate King lvl rival of Roger gonna destroy those Yonko crew, i can't wait for it.. "

Hope Oda crush their fantasy dream.........its damn time to show those delusional old era wanker why current era aren't any weak compared to previous era.
I'm saying this as a Garp fan.....

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Definition of Fact:
-a thing that is known or proved to be true.

All that comes out your mouth is your heavily skewed headcanon.

At the very best sometimes you spew half truths.
No, I speak facts.
Where it say in the canon manga Crydo was heading to Marineford and plan to fight the Marines? Nowhere.
He move to kill WB days before MF war and was stopped by Shanks.
The idea he was heading to Marineford with just Arbel is simply ridiculous.

I already said back then, that Kizaru would take a large amount of military power with him, possibly even the new SSG weapon used to replace the Shichibukai. Admiral stans did not want to believe it, thought Kizaru is going solo. Now it's even worse than we've assumed, as we have Kizaru backed up by the CP0, the SSG weapons and an amount of military battleships we can't even begin to count, most likely backed up by Vice Admirals too. And even then we know, their attempt will fail.

:josad:
Kizaru is not here to fight 1v1s, but to prevent them from escaping lmao
Don’t forget that a couple rookies with 5000 troops mollywomped the 30000 strong Meme alliance
:kawak:

Apollo

The Sol King
How could I be more clearer without summarizing the entirety of One Piece?

Here, let me fill you in with the power of ~timelapse~. (EPILEPSY WARNING)

Are you saying that the main character who had over 1000 chapters of focus has done more on screen than an antagonist who only got focus for 50 chapters ?

No way man, I don't believe you. :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

No, I speak facts.
Where it say in the canon manga Crydo was heading to Marineford and plan to fight the Marines? Nowhere.
He move to kill WB days before MF war and was stopped by Shanks.
The idea he was heading to Marineford with just Arbel is simply ridiculous.
Listen, I don't even read your shit no more. It resembles the incoherent ramblings of that nice homeless guy who lurks near my subway station. I say hello everyday, but I don't listen to his nonsensical tirades.

Kizaru is not here to fight 1v1s, but to prevent them from escaping lmao
Don’t forget that a couple rookies with 5000 troops mollywomped the 30000 strong Meme alliance
:kawak:
Big Mom (out of her prime) was fought by Kidd + Law and wasn't even beaten fair and square, but pushed off the island with a few nukes. While Kaido ran through a gauntlet and had Luffy go through 4 power ups, including sky splitting Haoshoku and sun god awakening, and even then Kaido said he will take Bajrang Gun head on rather than dodging.

:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.