Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"WingZZZ" as you mock it has tons of strength meaning as it's just another way to name the canon concept of "Monster Trio".
In fact

Doesn't mean that Sanji is as strong as Zoro, but just stresses that he's the third strongest and Luffy's closest subordinate alongside Zoro. Simple as that. Reading it as "Zoro = Sanji" is dumb, but so is thinking Luffy's wings aren't his two most powerful subordinates.
I absolutely agree with this

Nothing else to say, perfect

And why Oda made him the joke of the arc. Seriously, wasn’t Kaku supposed to be super mature for his age back in W7, but now he’s acting like a little kid…
The worst thing about Kaku is how much of a suck-up he became. It was so cringeworthy when he got mad at Lucci for mentioning Lulusia and told him not to fight Luffy without permission.

I had doubts before but now I'm sure if this is Akainu's daughter she is Kaidou's fanboy... LMFAOOOOOO Tattoos and similar accessories... First Yamato is a fan of Oden, then Momonosuke the son of Oden turns into a Dragon like Kaidou, now Akainu's daughter is a fan of Kaidou.

Akainu's superiors respect Kaido more than him, Akainu's daughter loves Kaido more than him..

Status
Not open for further replies.