Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido can beat current anyone.....it took Luffy several rounds to beat Kaido, after Kaido had several rounds with anyone relevant in Onigashima, it was not a 100% clean 1v1 match from start to finish without interruption
Well I disagree luffy fight opponent which they are not true 100 % 1vs 1 clean win.
‘Luffy lost to crocodile 3 times and finally beat him. Then oda say luffy beat crocodile in story .
Luffy fight other people before facing Enel, rob lucci (he fight bluneo first ), Doflimingo (bellmany which luffy took free hits ) , Katakuri ( luffy fought cracker on same day), kaido ( Luffy fight page one, Ulti, got sneak attack by appo etc).

How can you explain Shanks and roger not having a black blade then ?
i can not but again what i can say is coc to me has to be somewhat necessary because oda gave zoro coc and adv coc first before giving him a black blade.That has to be a important factor unless its not haki related which by all means it could be and then thats a out for someone like shanks and roger

I think CP0 is about to capture Zoro, Brook, and the Sunny. S-Shark alone was winning against Franky, Sanji, Robin, Nami, and Usopp. I don’t see how Zoro and Brook could win against four seraphim at once

C

Cruxroux

dude...Kaido was passed out before he fell into magma....and Kaido was back immediately after totsuka paradise but Kaido was out cold after bajrang gun..it is funny that you are saying Kaido was dead (not even confirmed) due to magma when he literally coated himself in magma against Luffy...

https://ww9.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-1049/

https://ww9.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-970/
Kaido was passed out before he fell into Magma I'm pretty sure he reached magma before he passed out. It didn't kaido hours to reach the magma it probably didn't even take a minute.
Also i never questioned on how strong Bajrang gun was those panels you gave to look relevant is useless since I never questioned how strong it was. It ls purely about lethality I'm talking about. And kaido died to magma not luffy punch you can't change my mind on that.
Swords >> Punches in terms of lethality. Accept it or not. And swords are sometime stronger when considered top tiers like Roger , shanks , mihawk and Rayleigh.

You know that is a possibility as we already know Vegapunk can at the very least remove his own brain. Perhaps he did the same with Kuma, maybe even transfered his mind to another body.
Or maybe kuma himself, just like he can remove someone paine he removed his own souls and transfered to someone/something (don't mind me,i'm a lil drunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.