Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK congrats Abysmal you are third I take as huge troll and will not take seriously for now .
Just answer him that lucci and kaku are even weaker then the 3 cp0 bozo that were at wano because if lucci was stronger they would send him to deal with kaido. You know, answer with the same amount os nosense.

C

Cruxroux

Can a person able to clad himself with magma die of magma?
Doflamingo sort of faced the same fate as kaidou just a weaker punch than bajrang and low defense than kaidou yet he didn't die. So it probably wasn't a punch either.
Not gonna lie, but haki is the main factor, not sword, not punch.
I can actually get behind that. That seem a good common ground for us. With haki punches with internal destruction can turn out more lethal sword with no haki.

Worst

Custom title
Well I disagree luffy fight opponent which they are true 100 % 1vs 1 clean win.
‘Luffy lost to crocodile 3 times and finally beat him. Then oda say luffy beat crocodile in story .
Luffy fight other people before facing Enel, rob lucci (he fight bluneo first ), Doflimingo (bellmany which luffy took free hits ) , Katakuri ( luffy fought cracker on same day), kaido ( Luffy fight page one, Ulti, got sneak attack by appo etc).
again not a clean fight if u have to take a break in between.... ofc this can't happen for the sake of the plot, but since what we're doing here is called hypothesize, to me if u take Kaido and Luffy put them in a ring and Kaido goes for the kill, Luffy can't win....however he'll certainly put up a more decent fight with G5 from the start i'll give you that

Status
Not open for further replies.