Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
its unfortunately the pattern
its also how he found himself with king the wildfire after giving him no attention beforehand
Yea but atleast King was legit (by virtue of being Yonkou's 2nd Oda is running out of filler for Zoro). It was Zoro's first ever win that you can put on his resume as WSS. Someone on the caliber of Luffy's opponents for once. Rest of his resume is dogshit. Roofpiece and King, only took 1000 chapters.

Kaku should have been left in the past, he has no business here, it does nothing for anyone. Lucci should join in and tag team with Kaku.

C

Cruxroux

My point is not to hurt your ego im analyzing without any bias .
Why you want mihawk to have acoc so much ? I think it will be cooler if he match acoc strenght with something else and even tought shanks is an acoc user mihawk stay on top .
Its impossible to be one of the strongest without adcoc or over powered devil fruit.

Yea but atleast King was legit (by virtue of being Yonkou's 2nd Oda is running out of filler for Zoro). It was Zoro's first ever win that you can put on his resume as WSS. Someone on the caliber of Luffy's opponents for once. Rest of his resume is dogshit. Roofpiece and King, only took 1000 chapters.

Kaku should have been left in the past, he has no business here, it does nothing for anyone. Lucci should join in and tag team with Kaku.
tbf I reckon kaku is as strong as Hody jones
who was a luffy opponent.

Its impossible to be one of the strongest without adcoc or over powered devil fruit.
Garp ?
He have no acoc confirmed and did not looked like a coc owner in the war .
Also it can be possible .
We have no idea what is the max a certain type of haki can get.
For exemple look at yassop .
We tought katakuri was hype with his fs hu ? Yasop see the future at all time.
There is still level in observation
Armement
and conqueror that we don't have explored yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.