Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP said that THAT PERSON can take care of CP0 and cover their escape. The guy must be pretty powerful then, is it possible that Aokiji is there or Fujitora himself? Garp is nearby, what are the chances the SHPs get sucked into the Garp vs BB thing. But then it will cause a detour (probably). Will Garp even fight BB?

0 kingly ambitions when his student just got confirmed that his goal of being the wss is a kingly ambition which mihawk sits at the top of??? what???Mihawk never wanted to be the wss??? where is this coming from what panels do you have to back this up :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
SBS i think ? I remember reading that mihawk was named world strongest swordman after beating all swordmans he faced .
The title was basically created for him there is not a single other world strongest swordman mention before him in facts ryuma was simply the world strongest man and not swordman .

Kaku is a filler character created for Zoro, much like all his enemies pre skip. Doubt he's awakened. Sad that Oda forces this current version of Zoro to waste his time with filler, and won't let him have a crack at Lucci, someone with actual clout and charisma.
Lucci has 0 charisma lol, he's bland af.

not that it's a bad thing tho, being cold fits his character

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes zoro have king ambition .
He want be the strongest swordman that ever existed this is king ambition and he is doing anything to reach that goal but mihawk is for the info we have the first owner of this title it never was his dream .

Roger wanted discover the world and conquer grand line it got later changed in being pirate king but he wanted conquered something .
Roger would have never accepted buggy as his leader or went kill fodders for kill time he himself said bring me garp or sengoku !
So like I said I would not be surprised if mihawk is revealed to not be a coc owner .
A lots of fans are still in denial that law is not one .
Are you dumb or fukin what

Mihawk has no interest in being a yonko

Mihawk has already achieved his dream
Hes already at the top of the mountain.

What you are saying is as dumb as saying Roger doesn't have acoc because he disbanded the crew after becoming pirate king

Given how much power gap adcoc gave to oden. Mihawk definately has it.
did it gave him so much onf 1 ?

When we compared luffy using advanced haki .
ANd luffy using acoc the first time .
The difference was not that huge both were hurting kaido .
acoc was better but not that much better .
If mihawk have a stronger level of armement then advanced armement he can easely match acoc .

For exemple in my opinoin gear 5 + advanced armement .
Is stronger then Gear 4 acoc .
A barwang gun with advanced armement will hurt a lot too . Not as much as acoc but still hurt a lot .
And awakening is a huge jump in strenght we can see it by comparing kid and law before and after awakenings in front of BM .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lucci has 0 charisma lol, he's bland af.

not that it's a bad thing tho, being cold fits his character
Lucci is a natural leader of men, who everyone respects. Even when he doesn't have any goals of his own. That counts for something.

Kaku is a filler character created for Zoro, much like all his enemies pre skip. Doubt he's awakened. Sad that Oda forces this current version of Zoro to waste his time with filler, and won't let him have a crack at Lucci, someone with actual clout and charisma.
I doubt oda will let him fight lucci when luffy is around unfortunately
as predicted in some forced way he will fight the underling of who luffy fights.

Who knows? He might be :myman:
Never say never

Status
Not open for further replies.