Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? To be the WSS is to be the king of swordsman. Yes, You need king ambitions to achieve that goal.

The databook stated Mihawk traveled the world and faced stronger and stronger swordsman until there were no more left to challenge. Clearly he wanted to prove he was the strongest. That sounds like to me Mihawk goal was to become the world strongest swordsman.

That's no different than a king proving to another country that his country is stronger by conquering it.
Look at mihawk .
He legit is letting buggy be the leader because he don't want the light .
He is killing fodders in east blue because he is bored .
Mihawk wanted good fights .
I don't think this go further then this.
This is exactly why he like zoro that much he see zoro as someone that will give him a good fight.
If you look at luffy he want be the king .
ANd mihawk said being pirate king is more then what he is .
If he was this ambitious why stopped at only being world strongest swordman and not try being pirate king ? If he himself judge that as a bigger title then what he is ?
Zoro would never accept someone weaker then him as his leader.

No it's not you dumb fuck. Wb didn't want to be pirate king still has coc.
King literally said you have kingly ambition too in response to zoro using acoc after thinking about his dream
Yes zoro have king ambition .
He want be the strongest swordman that ever existed this is king ambition and he is doing anything to reach that goal but mihawk is for the info we have the first owner of this title it never was his dream .

Roger wanted discover the world and conquer grand line it got later changed in being pirate king but he wanted conquered something .
Roger would have never accepted buggy as his leader or went kill fodders for kill time he himself said bring me garp or sengoku !
So like I said I would not be surprised if mihawk is revealed to not be a coc owner .
A lots of fans are still in denial that law is not one .

Mihawk have 0 king ambitions .
He just ended up there because he was stronger then the other swordmans he fought .
He is bored and don't want be important because its a bother .
I don't think mihawk ever wanted be the worsld strongest swordman he just is .
If I remember well tehy give him the title after he defeat all the swordmans challenging him .
He is like king in one punch man he got the title gift to him without consent but accept it anyway because he got good fights from it .

NO its not weird because zoro will surpass mihawk
0 kingly ambitions when his student just got confirmed that his goal of being the wss is a kingly ambition which mihawk sits at the top of??? what???Mihawk never wanted to be the wss??? where is this coming from what panels do you have to back this up :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.