Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk have 0 king ambitions .
He just ended up there because he was stronger then the other swordmans he fought .
He is bored and don't want be important because its a bother .
I don't think mihawk ever wanted be the worsld strongest swordman he just is .
If I remember well tehy give him the title after he defeat all the swordmans challenging him .
He is like king in one punch man he got the title gift to him without consent but accept it anyway because he got good fights from it .

NO its not weird because zoro will surpass mihawk
What? To be the WSS is to be the king of swordsman. Yes, You need king ambitions to achieve that goal.

The databook stated Mihawk traveled the world and faced stronger and stronger swordsman until there were no more left to challenge. Clearly he wanted to prove he was the strongest. That sounds like to me Mihawk goal was to become the world strongest swordsman.

That's no different than a king proving to another country that his country is stronger by conquering it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not when it is achieved without it being you'r goal .
King ambition is the will to be a king .
Pro veme mihawk had that will and simply was'nt the strongest .
No it's not you dumb fuck. Wb didn't want to be pirate king still has coc.
King literally said you have kingly ambition too in response to zoro using acoc after thinking about his dream

When it comes to logias the elements is them so yeah they can infuse it with haki
So what happens when Magma gets infused with Ryuo and Haoshoku? Does it get much hotter and corrosive? Haki goes incredibly well with swordsmanship. It was specifically said that the swordsman "becomes one with the blade" and "can cut or cut not what he desires". That is not the level of effectiveness we've seen from Haki when infused with elements.

Like, given swordsmanship can literally dice intangible elements like fire and water into bits, swordsmanship could as well cut through magma like that. Like, it can even now, since Magma is a physical mass (molten rock).

What? To be the WSS is to be the king of swordsman. Yes, You need king ambitions to achieve that goal.

The databook stated Mihawk traveled the world and faced stronger and stronger swordsman until there were no more left to challenge. Clearly he wanted to prove he was the strongest. That sounds like to me Mihawk goal was to become the world strongest swordsman.

That's no different than a king proving to another country that his country is stronger by conquering it.
No different to Gol D Roger, showing his superiority amongst all pirates (bar Whitebeard & Shiki) and then also being a CoC.

Stupidity is seeing Zoro state his dream, challenge Mihawk lose, reinstate his dream v King, awaken CoC + AdCoC and then still think Mihwk won't have it.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's do a battle against kaku, meanwhile where's brook and caribou?
:choppawhat:
Tea Party

Why would it be Jabura?
It makes no sense that he's Vegapunk's ace in the hole, especially since this character is supposed to be able to deal with CP0 as a whole solo
I'm just coping. Actually i want it to be the Sora from the comic strips or Scopper gaban but more realistically he will just be Kuma in another body and it will be kinda boring. My desire is Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.