Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucci is the one with the most potent haki goes in hand with tekkai

And Kaku right after.. With Jabura already having better tekkai than others in terms of versatility in EL

It would logical to conclude that he has the most versatile Coa amongst them no?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Daz Bones' bounty was close to Crocodile's. A guy with an iron body, capable of weaponizing every inch of his body, turning them into blades, sawmills or other machinery, with Zoro having to unlock Haki to cut him down.

Other than that, yes, Luffy's opponents were stronger, but Zoro was known for obliterating his, while Luffy either had extreme diff battles or immense advantages (like vs. Enel).

There is a reason Zoro made it up there to the worst gen along with Luffy.
Daz Bones was proven fodder by Mihawk.
Mere level 4 prisoner.
Which means, in terms of power, their bounties were close and 180 Mil would just be his political power on top.
Crocodile was level 6 prisoner that's mean he would've worth at least 300mil if his bounty wasn't frozen.

Okay understood, but those things are separate. They didnt mention Kuma in 904 when they intended to declare war and this scene specifically shows what they did to do so:
I already explained it was because Oda was likely hiding the fact that Kuma was in the holy land. Once it was revealed Oda revealed they went there specifically to get him, which would be the trigger for their declaration of war.

Think of it like EL, Luffy retrieving Robin was the declaration of war for the SHs

Daz Bones' bounty was close to Crocodile's. A guy with an iron body, capable of weaponizing every inch of his body, turning them into blades, sawmills or other machinery, with Zoro having to unlock Haki to cut him down.

Other than that, yes, Luffy's opponents were stronger, but Zoro was known for obliterating his, while Luffy either had extreme diff battles or immense advantages (like vs. Enel).

I wonder what daz bones bounty is now
would be lucky to crack Franky's

Its impossible to be one of the strongest without adcoc or over powered devil fruit.
Oda can always make exceptions. Mihawk would be even more impressive if he's that strong without ACoC. Just a badass solo pirate hunting marines with god gifts like ACoC or overpowered devil fruit.

The One Piece version of Toji

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Daz is a garbage level 4 caliber prisoner, bunch of no names in Buggy's crew could be from level 4, that's how insignificant they are. Doesn't sit at the big boy table, Mihawk gave him respect only to casually one shot him and then proceeds to get halted by Croc.

Who cares, Sanji does the same.

This arguably what makes it worse, Zoro breezing through scrubs instead of fighting to his level or above. Obviously this is a thing of the past though, King was the first opponent who you could say was stronger than Zoro at the beginning of the arc.

And yet Oda still creates filler characters for him, which is sad.

Oda does a terrible job bigging up Zoro opponents, they mean nothing to the world at large, just a bunch of water boys for Luffy's opponents. Thankfully we don't have to sit through those anymore now that we're at the endgame. Which is why he can miss me with this Kaku bs. Lucci or bust.

I already explained it was because Oda was likely hiding the fact that Kuma was in the holy land. Once it was revealed Oda revealed they went there specifically to get him, which would be the trigger for their declaration of war.

Think of it like EL, Luffy retrieving Robin was the declaration of war for the SHs
But thats my point lol, technically it wasnt. It was the burning of the WG flag. Theres a whole thing on it and the Revo's do the same thing.

Daz is a garbage level 4 caliber prisoner, bunch of no names in Buggy's crew could be from level 4, that's how insignificant they are. Doesn't sit at the big boy table, Mihawk gave him respect only to casually one shot him and then proceeds to get halted by Croc.

Who cares, Sanji does the same.

This arguably what makes it worse, Zoro breezing through scrubs instead of fighting to his level or above. Obviously this is a thing of the past though, King was the first opponent who you could say was stronger than Zoro at the beginning of the arc.

And yet Oda still creates filler characters for him, which is sad.

Oda does a terrible job bigging up Zoro opponents, they mean nothing to the world at large, just a bunch of water boys for Luffy's opponents. Thankfully we don't have to sit through those anymore now that we're at the endgame. Which is why he can miss me with this Kaku bs. Lucci or bust.
Zoro fans love to eat the shit Oda gives them. It's fucking pathetic we haven't seen a single character other than Zoro give a fuck about WSS

Status
Not open for further replies.