Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

dude was a mile away cutting the zombies and accidentally clipped Moria
No need showing panels to these guys it won't work just drill it into there heads when the feat actually happens and watch them throw away there marine hats and tinted glasses

Agree.

Hes considered Magellan's equal, who is probably similar to King (thats how I see it at least). This is why I cant see BB being the EoS antagonist, Shiryu and his power seem very lackluster, but I guess we have to see how his swordsmanship stacks up..
I think magellan is scarier than king tbf , his df was broken .
as for shiryu his df is prob the most impressive thing about him , I expect that to be across the board for every BB pirate tbh.

Honestly since I doubt Kaku even falls under the category of legit arc opponent, my issue is why is Zoro not even allowed to look at Lucci? We know Zoro is more than strong enough to do so, but why is he boxed into this underling role where even the likes of Lucci aren't allowed to go near him. These are interactions that would actually be meaningful and Oda steals them from his readers.

I don't think Zoro vs Kaku is gonna be anything serious, but it's the fact that Oda thinks we care.....like the fandom is all hyped to see a cloutless underling with a giraffe zoan (most likely unawakened) that was one shotted by pre skip Asura, back.
Yeah, it's like there's a discrepancy between who Zoro's being portrayed to be and who he's actually aiming to be.

He gets sidelined like an underling, fights underling-worthy opponents, and doesn't seem to care about it.

Compare him to Mihawk and Rayleigh, who are world-renowned, it's like night and day.

What oda should have done is make a world ranking of swordmans based on reputation and we would have seen zoro reach highter ranked all the time and it would be hype with mihawk at the top .
Zoro openent would not only have fought zoro but also tried to keep their place or get highter by beating him and the number 2 can fight mihawk.
This way we would realy have feel that zoro reached the top by beating competitions that shared his dream and WSS would look more impressive. A little like afro samurai but one piece version .
But oda focus way more on luffy dreams MIhawk is just a plot point .
SO zoro dream look weak .

Like when we get the bounties we also get the swordmans ranking .

Status
Not open for further replies.