Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Exactly. It's either a zero-sum situation or a lose-lose situation for Zoro rn.

Either he 1-shots/low diffs Kaku, which is something we should expect from him at this point, or he struggles and looks like a mid-level YC. And no matter which outcome it is, neither are helping him get to Mihawk's level.
Honestly since I doubt Kaku even falls under the category of legit arc opponent, my issue is why is Zoro not even allowed to look at Lucci? We know Zoro is more than strong enough to do so, but why is he boxed into this underling role where even the likes of Lucci aren't allowed to go near him. These are interactions that would actually be meaningful and Oda steals them from his readers.

I don't think Zoro vs Kaku is gonna be anything serious, but it's the fact that Oda thinks we care.....like the fandom is all hyped to see a cloutless underling with a giraffe zoan (most likely unawakened) that was one shotted by pre skip Asura, back.

Honestly since I doubt Kaku even falls under the category of legit arc opponent, my issue is why is Zoro not even allowed to look at Lucci? We know Zoro is more than strong enough to do so, but why is he boxed into this underling role where even the likes of Lucci aren't allowed to go near him. These are interactions that would actually be meaningful and Oda steals them from his readers.

I don't think Zoro vs Kaku is gonna be anything serious, but it's the fact that Oda thinks we care.....like the fandom is all hyped to see a cloutless underling with a giraffe zoan (most likely unawakened) that was one shotted by pre skip Asura, back.
Kaku is awakened:myman:

I

Impact_Dial

Still not a single character can come close to ryumas portrayal and feats guys been gone for 900 years and he's still relevant putting fear into the current fleet admiral.

He killed WB.

Anyways if it were up to fans BB would have the largest relevant characters kill count in shonen history, maybe rivaling Buu from Dragon Ball. At the end of the day BB doesn't need it, he already has the biggest build up in the story
nah he didn't
BB pirates did
bro was gasping for his life when his crew stepped in and all attacked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.