Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on the first part but I don't really care that no one is competing for the WSS title. What incentive does anyone even have for wanting a title? You don't gain anything but fame. These titles are just hearsay and hype tools. Applies to all the titles, it is just given by the masses based on your accomplishments and display of power. Zoro's dream is unique to him and that's ok.
That's part of the issue, by not showing us others fighting for it it devalues it. Nobody gives a fuck about being WSS and what comes form it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mihawk: *Looking for an opponent who can surpass Shanks*

Zoro's post-TS resume:

:saden:

Like how are dudes ok with this garbage? We're in the "final saga" and Zoro's still stuck with these clown ass bums.

Even King, Zoro's ONLY good full 1v1 opponent post-TS, was treated like fodder for Aramaki.
Kaku someone well out of pre timeskip Zoro's league once he powered up, is made to come back like we should give a flying fuck lmfao. Ok Oda. Even if Zoro one shots him at this point it means jack shit, and doesn't add anything to his resume. Why even bring him back?

I just think it would make sense from a story perspective for CP0 to take control of the Strawhats’ ship
Maybe, but then when you think about, why would zoro and brook stay on the ship? Zoro was the one who made the request to see vega punk but he stayed on the ship. His purpose in the story from my point of view is to defeat anyone who goes after the sunny.

must be an anime only thing because i vividly remember the lines they said to one another in marineford
But anyway the point is Oda did a bad job in hightlighting zoro dream or sanji dream etc.
Because lets say we can value on how crazy a dream is by the number of people that share it .
I can name fodders without name that share luffy dream so the competition for luffy dream is ridiculous .
But zoro ?
Man name me 3 please ?
A lot of people should want it !
But it is not what is shown to us all top tier we seen or near top tier do not give a damn about this title .

Kaku someone well out of pre timeskip Zoro's league once he powered up, is made to come back like we should give a flying fuck lmfao. Ok Oda. Even if Zoro one shots him at this point it means jack shit, and doesn't add anything to his resume. Why even bring him back?
Exactly. It's either a zero-sum situation or a lose-lose situation for Zoro rn.

Either he 1-shots/low diffs Kaku, which is something we should expect from him at this point, or he struggles and looks like a mid-level YC. And no matter which outcome it is, neither are helping him get to Mihawk's level.

Mihawk: *Looking for an opponent who can surpass Shanks*

Zoro's post-TS resume:

:saden:

Like how are dudes ok with this garbage? We're in the "final saga" and Zoro's still stuck with these clown ass bums.

Even King, Zoro's ONLY good full 1v1 opponent post-TS, was treated like fodder for Aramaki.
Tbf, hes got the potential of Shiryu, possibly a VA with Kizaru, Fujitora, and Ghandi beforehand lol

I

Impact_Dial

Can't wait to see garp vs bb not sure how that would pan out seems like oda is gonna give luffy more of a reason to fight or kill bb garp is maxed out he's a legend don't see how he can top what he's already done. Bb still needs to prove himself and get nearer to kaidos wb and Rodgers bounty to prove himself as a suitable eos rival to luffy moneys on black beard but garp is not going down without a legendary showing

Weren't there speculations about Hibari might be related to sakazuki because they are the only 2 characters in the entire one piece universe talking in the same dialect? Oh boy, not only is Blackbeard gonna trigger Luffy even more with garp but also sakazuki will be given a strong enough reason to leave his desk-job, finally. If BB Pirates hurt Hibari and she is indeed related to the RedDog

Admiral fans will have a fantastic time soon

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.