Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens is the attack gets stronger

Devil fruit eaters legit become 1 with their fruit

Haki isn't a swordsman exclusive ability or power up like some of yall try make it
Yes, the users become one with their DF, but Haki isn't required for that. With swordsmanship however, Haki is said to be the link connecting the swordsman to the sword.

Of course, not all fighting styles benefit from Haki equally. Punching (Luffy, Garp) of course also benefit more from it than elements. Garp hitting you with hardening, internal destruction and CoC infusion would be quite different from trying to infuse said Hakis with fire.

WSC or WSM aren't titles any character aspires to have as far as we know

WSS is supposed to be Zoro's Pirate King yet this man is competing with no one
Yes I also find it crazy like Oda should have made killer dream to be wss or something the only guy we care about that show wanting this title was vista.
IMagine Oda showing us that fujitora want the title now this would be hype .

Yes I also find it crazy like Oda should have made killer dream to be wss or something the only guy we care about that show wanting this title was vista.
IMagine Oda showing us that fujitora want the title now this would be hype .
Does Vista even want that title lol

I have serious doubts about that. Maybe Zoro will fail to protect one of the punks or something but Oda doesn't let zoro lose anymore, not in a fair fight.
If the guy use a sword I don't think zoro wil lose if the guy is stronger something will stop them .
But zoro is not protected from non swordman as we seen

Status
Not open for further replies.