Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Vista even want that title lol
Yes he said it is all swordman dream to beat mihawk for the title .
But hey oda called Law a swordman and trust me he do not care about this title .

The real question is do shanks care about it or he just love fighting mihawk ?
When mihawk went to see shanks .
SHanks wanted the smoke but was not talking about his title at all .(You are there for a fight ?? )
And not good that you are there now I will get this title of yours !

It is sad to say but because of pirates king and above exists wanting being world strongest swordman is a pretty weak dream not a lot of characters share it .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zoro fans love to eat the shit Oda gives them. It's fucking pathetic we haven't seen a single character other than Zoro give a fuck about WSS
Agreed on the first part but I don't really care that no one is competing for the WSS title. What incentive does anyone even have for wanting a title? You don't gain anything but fame. These titles are just hearsay and hype tools. Applies to all the titles, it is just given by the masses based on your accomplishments and display of power. Zoro's dream is unique to him and that's ok.

The issue is One Piece is so Luffy centric that Oda puts no effort in building up Zoro's opponents. Zoro is constantly fighting characters he is already stronger than by a good amount, the most we'll get is a matchup disadvantage. Ontop of this they have no standing in the world at large. King was the first and this was because Oda ran out of room as the strawhats clashed with a Yonkou crew which has established clout in the world.

Idec if he joins Luffy sometimes only to lose after putting in work, that's still more significant than hand me downs. Let's be honest, no one gives a flying fuck about Kaku, Daz, Ohm, Pica etc. Bunch of blips on the all time list. Zoro is far too strong to be shackled like that but Oda just can't do it, he thinks it somehow takes away from Luffy, one of the major flaws of One Piece imo.

I'm just glad we only have likes of Shiryu and above remaining. Oda been hyping/building him since time.

Daz is a garbage level 4 caliber prisoner, bunch of no names in Buggy's crew could be from level 4, that's how insignificant they are. Doesn't sit at the big boy table, Mihawk gave him respect only to casually one shot him and then proceeds to get halted by Croc.

Who cares, Sanji does the same.

This arguably what makes it worse, Zoro breezing through scrubs instead of fighting to his level or above. Obviously this is a thing of the past though, King was the first opponent who you could say was stronger than Zoro at the beginning of the arc.

And yet Oda still creates filler characters for him, which is sad.

Oda does a terrible job bigging up Zoro opponents, they mean nothing to the world at large, just a bunch of water boys for Luffy's opponents. Thankfully we don't have to sit through those anymore now that we're at the endgame. Which is why he can miss me with this Kaku bs. Lucci or bust.
Mihawk: *Looking for an opponent who can surpass Shanks*

Zoro's post-TS resume:

:saden:

Like how are dudes ok with this garbage? We're in the "final saga" and Zoro's still stuck with these clown ass bums.

Even King, Zoro's ONLY good full 1v1 opponent post-TS, was treated like fodder for Aramaki.

SBS i think ? I remember reading that mihawk was named world strongest swordman after beating all swordmans he faced .
The title was basically created for him there is not a single other world strongest swordman mention before him in facts ryuma was simply the world strongest man and not swordman .
Even if the title was created for him, by the stories logic of zoro unlocking adv coc which means this power up is necessary for him to achieve wss the same thing would still be necessary for mihawk to sit at the top of all other swordsmen waiting for zoro to get to him otherwise someone with the ability like shanks,rayleigh, could come and knock him down... i need proof of that sbs because i don't remember anything like that but mihawk challenging everyone until he had no one left

Status
Not open for further replies.