Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: Shows BB choking Boa
Oda: Shows BM running from Marco
..Didn't BM later chokehold Marco for Perospero to execute him with an arrow?
Read what I said. Awakening takes a certain level of willpower/strength. JBs don't have control over their awakening/DF.

Clearly ID guards were not strong enough to handle awakening.

Why does this matter? Marco and King still beat Lucci
Controlling your Awakening doesn't make you a god tier immediately lol.

Nothing wrong with Zoro clashing with Kaku. Kaku used his strongest move, as of pre-timeskip while in base form and Zoro destroyed it casually then they clashed.

This continuing on to next chapter ain't too bad, Luffy clashed with Lucci and similarly Luffy's passed him. Luffy facing someone who was a near equal long ago and making clear the difference now followed by Zoro clashing with someone that gave him a good fight and similarly demolishing him is fine (if it's unnecessarily long and Zoro busts out crazy stuff then the clowning would be warrante). Someone call up Jyabura and we'll be 3 for 3 (just kidding but I actually hope we get an update on him showing he quit or something, the World Government doesn't value CP enough if they came after CP9 for losing to the Straw Hats).

Kaku using awakening yet losing his mind would be nice to see though as a CP0 agent on a mission, that would be quite reckless of him and for Lucci hype, it's possible Oda won't have Kaku display it at all. Hopefully Stussy springs into action next so we see her abilities. Robin would be a fitting opponent since they're both free and it would show Robin can hold her own against the strongest secret agency after her.

I feel like anymore clashes between Lucci and Luffy would be unnecessary so hopefully Luffy vs Kizaru makes clear to the guy that Luffy really just is that strong and way above him. Even Stussy seemed shocked at Lucci claiming he doesn't acknowledge Luffy despite losing to him. I'm still rooting for Sanji clashing with Lucci, would be a more appropriate enemy that Lucci could look good against and offer Sanji a fitting opponent that's skilled in martial arts. Would also serve to reiterate the fact that Luffy and Lucci aren't close anymore if the Straw Hats' third strongest is enough for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.