Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks has the most fearsome power then ? .... what is this if not taking side ? .... he matters to Luffy so he is Strongest, that is your claim....which clearly is wrong
Shanks has Lowest bounty of the 4 original Yonko but no he is strongest of Yonko cause he mattered to Luffy ?
Garp is Strongest Marine cause he Matters to Luffy ?
these are just false baseless claims....
Lets not even consider the Title Oda gave Mihawk
There is no way for people who think unbiased to accept that the characters who were equal in power are now one of them stronger because that one has lost an arm while being a swordsman...
it is these guys that claim Shanks is now stronger than Mihawk because Shanks lost an arm who are biased
of course being Zoro fan might affect siding with Mihawk but the are those who think it rational not just base it on relevance and ties to main protagonist
I'm not sure if you really understand my claim ...

" plot importance and plot need are the real factors for one power level"
Miahwk and Zoro have no plot around them ... so why should plot give them power when they can't use it for the sake of plot?

Shanks is most fearsome man on high seas base on what Mihawk said ... and that's just fact ... base on Mihawk himself
Oda should be stupid to give some one most fearsome abality on high seas and yet not making them top top tier?

p.s
Shanks bounty with 4 Bil have the most weight to it among all 4 Yonko with being youngest and far less wild

p.s 2

I was first a Akainu and Dragon fan ... and 2 years later I became a Shanks fan
but even then I didn't consider Mihawk > Shanks

yes ... on their "first" meeting I though Mihawk > Shanks ... but not after Shanks seeing Whitebeard

p.s

Shanks is weaker than Mihawk cause he lost an arm is a accpetable argument to me ... which I don't fight back ... I simply wait

WSS => Mihawk > Shanks ... nope ... not this one

İs there another break after this?
Unconfirmed but Scotch mentioned Oda may go on his scheduled break after this yeah. But this was not confirmed yet.

Basically:

979 Official Release: 5/10 (Meaning French/Korean chapters on 5/8; This may leak earlier in the week due to Golden Week). Expect real spoilers to drop either end of this weekend or next week normal time.
980 Official Release: Either 5/17 or 5/24, but expect it on 5/24 for now.

I'm not sure if you really understand my claim ...

" plot importance and plot need are the real factors for one power level"
Miahwk and Zoro have no plot around them ... so why should plot give them power when they can't use it for the sake of plot?

Shanks is most fearsome man on high seas base on what Mihawk said ... and that's just fact ... base on Mihawk himself
Oda should be stupid to give some one most fearsome abality on high seas and yet not making them top top tier?

p.s
Shanks bounty with 4 Bil have the most weight to it among all 4 Yonko with being youngest and far less wild

p.s 2

I was first a Akainu and Dragon fan ... and 2 years later I became a Shanks fan
but even then I didn't consider Mihawk > Shanks

yes ... on their "first" meeting I though Mihawk > Shanks ... but not after Shanks seeing Whitebeard

p.s

Shanks is weaker than Mihawk cause he lost an arm is a accpetable argument to me ... which I don't fight back ... I simply wait

WSS => Mihawk > Shanks ... nope ... not this one
Shanks is the Most fearsome based on what Mihawk said ? what is this, where is this coming from... just because he said that about Luffy why should it apply to Shanks :sus:
Luffy was, is and will be most fearsome person character ou there... BUT why are you talking as if that means "Luffy was, is and will be strongest character" ? do I now really have to explain why Mihawk said that and that he wasnt talking about individual strength and what we are talking about right now is individual strength.
Who among SHs has had the most relevance after Luffy ? .... are you really going to deny it is Zoro ...
ok again your powerscaling based on relevance...
Ace wasnt relevant to Luffy ? He got beaten by BB, Akainu and equal to Jinbei
Sabo wasn't relevant to Luffy ? He was getting overpowerd by Fujitora and right now could be dead
Kaido, BM and WB their relevance to Luffy ? they arent as close to luffy as shanks and then I guess it automatically makas them weaker than Shanks....
this is just wrong assumptions, most of the times Writers use these connections so that in future they can exploit them and make story interesting BY KILLING THEM, which Oda is no exception as we saw with Ace, it can be said for Garp, Dragon and Shanks too that they be overwhelmed by Opponents and die... so no, neither Shanks nor Garp can be strongest of their breeds because of Luffy connections, on the contrary they can be showcased as victims
and as you said to, 2 arms and 1 arms there is clear deficiency in power not a power up.... everything else is just because of liking or disliking the character being weaker or stronger (ignoring titles)

Shanks is the Most fearsome based on what Mihawk said ? what is this, where is this coming from... just because he said that about Luffy why should it apply to Shanks :sus:
Luffy was, is and will be most fearsome person character ou there... BUT why are you talking as if that means "Luffy was, is and will be strongest character" ? do I now really have to explain why Mihawk said that and that he wasnt talking about individual strength and what we are talking about right now is individual strength.
Who among SHs has had the most relevance after Luffy ? .... are you really going to deny it is Zoro ...
ok again your powerscaling based on relevance...
Ace wasnt relevant to Luffy ? He got beaten by BB, Akainu and equal to Jinbei
Sabo wasn't relevant to Luffy ? He was getting overpowerd by Fujitora and right now could be dead
Kaido, BM and WB their relevance to Luffy ? they arent as close to luffy as shanks and then I guess it automatically makas them weaker than Shanks....
this is just wrong assumptions, most of the times Writers use these connections so that in future they can exploit them and make story interesting BY KILLING THEM, which Oda is no exception as we saw with Ace, it can be said for Garp, Dragon and Shanks too that they be overwhelmed by Opponents and die... so no, neither Shanks nor Garp can be strongest of their breeds because of Luffy connections, on the contrary they can be showcased as victims
and as you said to, 2 arms and 1 arms there is clear deficiency in power not a power up.... everything else is just because of liking or disliking the character being weaker or stronger (ignoring titles)
cause Shanks too have that abality and we saw it ALL THE TIME ... I listed them .... Shanks in fact have more allies than any one in 3 era

it wasn't about individual strength ... but why should Oda give some one that! and not this?

Shanks, Roger , Luffy are only people with this power ... and Mihawk ... who was a BFF to Shanks and KNOW WHY SHANKS GAVE HIS ARM TO SAVE LUFFY ... is telling us that

simply cause he know Shanks has that as well

don't forget ... before attacking Luffy ... he said " I'm sorry Akagami" .... cause he was aware of Shanks plans for Luffy as well

and he saw Luffy was a worthy as Shanks assumed he was

most relevance after Luffy is not a big deal if none of them have big relevance to begin with ... and ... I would harly argue ROBIN have far better plot around her than Zoro

Luffy can't make it to laugh tail without Robin ...
he can without Zoro

cause Shanks too have that abality and we saw it ALL THE TIME ... I listed them .... Shanks in fact have more allies than any one in 3 era

it wasn't about individual strength ... but why should Oda give some one that! and not this?

Shanks, Roger , Luffy are only people with this power ... and Mihawk ... who was a BFF to Shanks and KNOW WHY SHANKS GAVE HIS ARM TO SAVE LUFFY ... is telling us that

simply cause he know Shanks has that as well

don't forget ... before attacking Luffy ... he said " I'm sorry Akagami" .... cause he was aware of Shanks plans for Luffy as well

and he saw Luffy was a worthy as Shanks assumed he was

most relevance after Luffy is not a big deal if none of them have big relevance to begin with ... and ... I would harly argue ROBIN have far better plot around her than Zoro

Luffy can't make it to laugh tail without Robin ...
he can without Zoro
again, you are saying Shanks has that but nowhere is mentioned such...and again is irrelevant to individual strength but if you insist then let me tell you characters are given allies because their individual strength alone is NOT ENOUGH so am I now supposed to say Shanks is not strong on his own that's why he needs allies .... ? no I am not saying that...that ability is just irrelevant to individual strength which we are discussing (and Shanks was NOT mentioned to have this ability, if anyone most worthy then it would be Dragon)
Mihawk said I am sorry Akagami.... so what come on man, do we really need to discuss why he said that :kaidowhat:
and he saw Luffy more worthy than Shanks as shanks himself admits and had told Mihawk about him
Robin's purpose is known, reading poneglyph...more important than that Navigating.... and so Robin is stronger than everyone else in SHs and more stronger than Her is Nami....great
Zoro is most relevant after Luffy, that is obvious but yes Luffy is the main guy, Oda can just delete other SHs if he wants to (as he's been ignoring other characters lately and focused only on him) BUT that doesnt make Shanks Strongest pirate because Luffy was inspired by him

T

The Penguin

Goodbye to spoilers, goodbye to romance...

I guess we will meet, we'll meet in the end
And the weather's lookin' fine and I think the sun will shine again,

Goodbye to spoilers

A good fanfic for the future events: if Tobi roppos find the son of Kaido have the chance to challenege a calamity for his YC spot yet since this is a big party with BM to cement their allaiance and make things spicer the chance is open to anybody, even from BM pirates. The search goes on but it seems Kaido's son is nowhere to be found when suddenly a tobi roppo and a BM veteran manage to see him and after a short chase have him cornered, the 2 start to bicker on who has to take him when an hand comes from the shadows behind Kaido's son and rests on his shoulder. Katakuri appears "you are too weak to challenge a yonko commander".

So why he f îs another break. One was for corona, one for goldenweek, what îs this one even for. Did they put togashi in charge of shonen jump and he gonna have everything stuck in hiatus x hiatus
If you have a vacation scheduled, then a holiday and unscheduled pandemic also give you days off, you aren't going to take your scheduled vacation too?

Status
Not open for further replies.