Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
? Why poor king.
Weve found out kaidos crew is based on strength alone. Anyone under kaidos position is available. Which means king has kept the highest rank under kaido for more than 20 plus years which is unbelievable hype for him.
King and Queen are both monsters for this. IDK why people think it's odd former captains are opportunistic. This isn't a family, nice crew.

Since I was bored, and before the War officially starts... I decided to follow Tekking101's lead and make my final prediction for Match-ups.. I'll post this list in "Wano Match ups" thread also.. tell me your opinion guys:

Note: Match-ups ranked from Lower Level to Higher level:

1- Low Level Fights:
- Fodder Samurai + Fodder Minks + Heart Pirates and Kidd Pirates fodders vs Fodder Waiters + Fodder Pleasures

- Shishilain + Musketeers Ranked Minks + Guardians Ranked Minks + Shinubu + Bepo + Shachi + Pinguin + Heat + Wire vs Gifters + Headliners + Weak Big Mom ministers (example: Flambe...etc) + Weak Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi...

----------------------------------------------------

2- Mid-High Level fights:

- Momonosuke and Hiyori vs Orochi (Avenging Oden)

- Kinemon vs Kanjuro (Battle of Traitor)

- Raizo vs Fukorokoju (Battle of Ninja Rivals)

- Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero (Avenging Pedro)

- Usopp + Nami vs Numbers (Funniest Battle: Scared Midgets vs Giants Monsters)

- Chopper vs Montdor (Battle of Books)

- Franky vs Daifuku (Battle of Shoulders)

- Brook vs Scrachmann Apoo (Rock vs DJ)

- Robin vs Black Maria (Gigantisco Maaaano Hype)

- Izo and Okiku vs Pageone and Ulti (Red Scabbard Sibling vs Toppi Roppo Sibling)

-----------------------------------------------------

3- Extreme High Level Fights:

- Kawamatsu vs Sasaki (Fishman Samurai vs Fishman Samurai)

- Denjiro vs Mimawarigumi Leader (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Asura Douji vs Who's Who (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Killer vs Snacks (History between BMPs and Kidd Pirates)

- Inu + Neku vs Jack (Battle of Vengeance)

- Jinbe vs Smoothie (History between Jinbe and BMPs)

- Sanji vs Queen (Obvious)

- Zoro vs King (Obvious)

------------------------------------------------------

5- Main Arc Fights:

- Luffy (Lead Fighter) Law (Ex-Shichibukai) Drake (Supernova Captain) Marco (Top WB Commander) vs Kaido

Kidd (Lead Fighter) Weevle (Ex-Shichibukai) Hawkins (Supernova Captain) Jozu ( Top WB Commander) vs Big Mom

Sidenote: IF Kaido has (Ace).... then Sabo will appear in this war... and it will be by the plot that Kuma teleported him out of Marijoa because he was in big trouble... Kuma chose Wano because it's an isolated country.. and thought WG cannot reach Sabo there...
Sabo vs Ace (Battle with play of words)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King and Queen are both monsters for this. IDK why people think it's odd former captains are opportunistic. This isn't a family, nice crew.
We know where its come from. Its the kata agenda pushing it. What they fail to remember is katas was propaganda by the older kids who made an image. The disrespect flampe gave him just by seeing his face says everything. Id like to see someone spit in kings face like they did to kata.
King has the highest rank under kaido on strength alone. These name king queen jack are clearly ranks not just name.

But wait, what about the main plot of the arc? Why is Oda dragging this and starting another plot of the tobi roppo going to search for Kaido's son? And after that there will be a fight between the calamities and the F6? What about the main plot, is he trying to drag this arc like he did to Dressrosa? I swear Oda is laaaaame
I say it again, go read Three Piece, One Piece is not suit for you man.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Both Jack and the Tobi Roppo had better introductions than King and Queen, both King and Queen introductions felt a bit underwhelming.
But their DF Fruit reveal was good enough, even though queen got throttled by Big Mom early but he manage to "Brachio bomber" to Big Mom. Now we better wondering when oda showed us Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp ability in the future. :finally:

Since I was bored, and before the War officially starts... I decided to follow Tekking101's lead and make my final prediction for Match-ups.. I'll post this list in "Wano Match ups" thread also.. tell me your opinion guys:

Note: Match-ups ranked from Lower Level to Higher level:

1- Low Level Fights:
- Fodder Samurai + Fodder Minks + Heart Pirates and Kidd Pirates fodders vs Fodder Waiters + Fodder Pleasures

- Shishilain + Musketeers Ranked Minks + Guardians Ranked Minks + Shinubu + Bepo + Shachi + Pinguin + Heat + Wire vs Gifters + Headliners + Weak Big Mom ministers (example: Flambe...etc) + Weak Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi...

----------------------------------------------------

2- Mid-High Level fights:

- Momonosuke and Hiyori vs Orochi (Avenging Oden)

- Kinemon vs Kanjuro (Battle of Traitor)

- Raizo vs Fukorokoju (Battle of Ninja Rivals)

- Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero (Avenging Pedro)

- Usopp + Nami vs Numbers (Funniest Battle: Scared Midgets vs Giants Monsters)

- Chopper vs Montdor (Battle of Books)

- Franky vs Daifuku (Battle of Shoulders)

- Brook vs Scrachmann Apoo (Rock vs DJ)

- Robin vs Black Maria (Gigantisco Maaaano Hype)

- Izo and Okiku vs Pageone and Ulti (Red Scabbard Sibling vs Toppi Roppo Sibling)

-----------------------------------------------------

3- Extreme High Level Fights:

- Kawamatsu vs Sasaki (Fishman Samurai vs Fishman Samurai)

- Denjiro vs Mimawarigumi Leader (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Asura Douji vs Who's Who (Elite Swordsmanship)

- Killer vs Snacks (History between BMPs and Kidd Pirates)

- Inu + Neku vs Jack (Battle of Vengeance)

- Jinbe vs Smoothie (History between Jinbe and BMPs)

- Sanji vs Queen (Obvious)

- Zoro vs King (Obvious)

------------------------------------------------------

5- Main Arc Fights:

- Luffy (Lead Fighter) Law (Ex-Shichibukai) Drake (Supernova Captain) Marco (Top WB Commander) vs Kaido

Kidd (Lead Fighter) Weevle (Ex-Shichibukai) Hawkins (Supernova Captain) Jozu ( Top WB Commander) vs Big Mom

Sidenote: IF Kaido has (Ace).... then Sabo will appear in this war... and it will be by the plot that Kuma teleported him out of Marijoa because he was in big trouble... Kuma chose Wano because it's an isolated country.. and thought WG cannot reach Sabo there...
Sabo vs Ace (Battle with play of words)
Nah the Ace vs Luffy first:p

Sabo is being saved for that Kuma plotline

By scopper gapan on Twitter
Regarding the One Piece 979 chapter, the French team announced that it will not release an unofficial version on Friday But it is not impossible to get off on Saturday or Sunday, if he gets off early Or we have to wait for the end of next week If it comes down early, this means we will wait three weeks for 980 So delayed 979 better

Regarding the One Piece 979 chapter, the French team announced that it will not release an unofficial version on Friday But it is not impossible to get off on Saturday :okay:or Sunday, if he gets off early Or we have to wait for the end of next week If it comes down early, this means we will wait three weeks for 980 So delayed 979 better
3 weeks? :josad:

Regarding the One Piece 979 chapter, the French team announced that it will not release an unofficial version on Friday But it is not impossible to get off on Saturday or Sunday, if he gets off early Or we have to wait for the end of next week If it comes down early, this means we will wait three weeks for 980 So delayed 979 better
So a break after 979 confirmed already? If that's true, that could be a nightmare info to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.