Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Redon and some random user who apparently read the chapter already pretty much confirmed that Kanjuro going to Hiyori is fake.
For the rest of the spoilers I have no idea if they’re fake or not.
Thank god, it would be really awful if he went after Hiyori without having delivered Momonosuke and warned Orochi and Kaido about the alliance's incoming assault first.

Thank god, it would be really awful if he went after Hiyori without having delivered Momonosuke and warned Orochi and Kaido about the alliance's incoming assault first.
except it has already been confirmed Kanjuro didnt go to Orochi as well :p ...
going to Hiyori could benefit him the chance he now has that Hiyori has no protection but if he wastes time Hiyori might get informed and flee away...and so it is good chance for Kanjuro to capture her :catpole:

except it has already been confirmed Kanjuro didnt go to Orochi as well :p ...
going to Hiyori could benefit him the chance he now has that Hiyori has no protection but if he wastes time Hiyori might get informed and flee away...and so it is good chance for Kanjuro to capture her :catpole:
We Don't know if he hasn't warned Orochi yet, besides the Scabbards and others didn't even try to reach Hiyori and tell her about Kanjuro's treason so him delivering Momo and warning Orochi first wouldn't deprive him of the chance of going after her.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
:suresure: Defeating low/mid high tiers and not having respect from them lol that's no hype

He never fought Flyers or else, Sasaki and WhoWho will respect him
Or Sasaki and Who's Who are disrespectful punks like Kid? We don't even know how long Sasaki and Who's Who have been in the crew. Do they even know how strong King really is? Plus it's not like respecting someone means you're weaker than them. Smoothie respected Perospero despite being portrayed as stronger since Pero is her older brother.

Still a better implication than Katakuri's unbeaten record.

Hello, while waiting for more information, I submit to you a theory on which I work and which I really like.

My English is not perfect, I will do my best ^^

Kaido's son is a Rabbit (or something close to it (hare, mythical, whatever)

Which makes me think that is a succession of coincidence, or very subtle little details, but judge for yourself.

1) First of all, the image I put below, which appeared in the magazine Vol. 6 came out on May 24, 2019.

In this magazine, Oda reveals an extension of a plate from chapter 920, revealing alongside the calamities, a 4th little character.
The resemblance to a rabbit is I find it quite striking, in my entourage, all see a rabbit, without even know the context.

2) The chapter where Kaido announces having a son, went out in Japan on Easter Monday (you will say to me "Hey Lake, Japan does not celebrate Easter" that I would say to you that Oda always has great freedom on cultural references.

3)The few words of Kaido, "he will show his head at least?", Which one could in the broad sense, also say, "Get out of his hole / burrow", and which for me insinuates heavily that his son lives on the island, but that it shows itself very rarely.

4)The task of finding it and bringing it entrusted to the Flying 6. P1 and Drake have a predator FDD, I think the other 4 too. And the Rabbit is a prey, a ... game ^^. The promised reward also proves a not so simple task.

If we push further to some cultural reference (do not include it in the points cited above, I just show 2 other pretty coincidence.):

1)The hare of Mars, has the habit of having tea with the Mad Hatter (who is associated with Perospero, who is on the way for this banquet), attention I say not that they know each other, I just say that here is a coincidence, the son of Kaido and Perospero will be brought to meet in this arc.

2)The Lunar Rabbit (moon, Kozuki, Shimotsuki all that, names linked to the moon) In Chinese mythology, he is often presented as a companion of the goddess of the moon Chang'e, constantly making the elixir of long life for her, but in the Japanese and Korean versions, he beats the sticky rice paste with a pestle to prepare the mochi

Elixir of long life? (Law) Goddes of the Moon (Toki?) Mochi (Katakuri)

Simple coincidence I grant you, but still curious

I also think of a parallel with Oden, regarding the age of Kaido's son, but also a parallel to Jack, I think that Kaido's son the same age as Jack, or very close.

who knows, maybe an intrigue will turn the top since the son of Kaido must have been a similar age to Jack

On the one hand, Kaido's son who is in disarray, does not even show up at the biggest event in Wa, the fire festival.

the other, Jack, ready for anything, to face a country, a navy fleet, a thousand-year-old elephant, he takes pretty crazy risks for Kaido, he seems even at the moment the most involved for the image of his captain

Finally, if Redon is true, chapter 980 should therefore be released on Monday May 25 in Japan, the magazine volume 6 showing this shadow resembling a rabbit, was released on May 24, 2019 ^^

Thanks to those who read me, don't hesitate to give your opinion!

Last edited:
He posted a laughing meme because someone said that Roventiar confirmed the Kanjuro going to Hiyori spoiler was true so I’m assuming he’s basically saying it’s not true lol.
But we’ll see next week or maybe later.
redon would have clearly stated they were fake if he knew for sure, like he does other times.

J

Jo_Ndule

Or Sasaki and Who's Who are disrespectful punks like Kid? We don't even know how long Sasaki and Who's Who have been in the crew. Do they even know how strong King really is? Plus it's not like respecting someone means you're weaker than them. Smoothie respected Perospero despite being portrayed as stronger since Pero is her older brother.

Still a better implication than Katakuri's unbeaten record.
you dont just disrespect Katakuri ,
Kata wouldnt use BM name to order someone from the same crew as him.

How can someone be the so called strongest and have his authority and Power questioned by people underneath unless he was never cleslry superior

This is why Oda is bringing this up

Calamities and flyers are closer in power.

:suresure: bolded part...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you dont just disrespect Katakuri ,
Kata wouldnt use BM name to order someone from the same crew as him.

How can someone be the so called strongest and have his authority and Power questioned by people underneath unless he was never cleslry superior

This is why Oda is bringing this up

Calamities and flyers are closer in power.

:suresure: bolded part...
Flampe literally spat in his face and took the piss out of him. If the younger lot of his family saw his face theyd do the same.

J

Jo_Ndule

Hello, while waiting for more information, I submit to you a theory on which I work and which I really like.

My English is not perfect, I will do my best ^^

Kaido's son is a Rabbit (or something close to it (hare, mythical, whatever)

Which makes me think that is a succession of coincidence, or very subtle little details, but judge for yourself.

1) First of all, the image I put below, which appeared in the magazine Vol. 6 came out on May 24, 2019.

In this magazine, Oda reveals an extension of a plate from chapter 920, revealing alongside the calamities, a 4th little character.
The resemblance to a rabbit is I find it quite striking, in my entourage, all see a rabbit, without even know the context.

2) The chapter where Kaido announces having a son, went out in Japan on Easter Monday (you will say to me "Hey Lake, Japan does not celebrate Easter" that I would say to you that Oda always has great freedom on cultural references.

3)The few words of Kaido, "he will show his head at least?", Which one could in the broad sense, also say, "Get out of his hole / burrow", and which for me insinuates heavily that his son lives on the island, but that it shows itself very rarely.

4)The task of finding it and bringing it entrusted to the Flying 6. P1 and Drake have a predator FDD, I think the other 4 too. And the Rabbit is a prey, a ... game ^^. The promised reward also proves a not so simple task.

If we push further to some cultural reference (do not include it in the points cited above, I just show 2 other pretty coincidence.):

1)The hare of Mars, has the habit of having tea with the Mad Hatter (who is associated with Perospero, who is on the way for this banquet), attention I say not that they know each other, I just say that here is a coincidence, the son of Kaido and Perospero will be brought to meet in this arc.

2)The Lunar Rabbit (moon, Kozuki, Shimotsuki all that, names linked to the moon) In Chinese mythology, he is often presented as a companion of the goddess of the moon Chang'e, constantly making the elixir of long life for her, but in the Japanese and Korean versions, he beats the sticky rice paste with a pestle to prepare the mochi

Elixir of long life? (Law) Goddes of the Moon (Toki?) Mochi (Katakuri)

Simple coincidence I grant you, but still curious

Finally, if Redon is true, chapter 980 should therefore be released on Monday May 25 in Japan, the magazine volume 6 showing this shadow resembling a rabbit, was released on May 24, 2019 ^^

Thanks to those who read me, don't hesitate to give your opinion!

This will make sense why His son stays hidden or has to be found
He is like a rabbit, he likes staying underground/low while doing his own business or moving around freely

Status
Not open for further replies.