Rate?

• Total voters
So here's a thought I had.

Sanji has not reacted pervertedly to Stussy. The groups have watched CP0 on the screens, they have seen them.

Oda once in SBS when asked about Sanji not reacting to Reiju said he won't to his sister or incest.

There are theories people have put forth of Stussy being Sora's sister or mom (anti-aging research, Stussy saying she was older than she looked in WCI).

While Sanji may not know that if it was the case, Oda not having him react may be a hint to something there, since he's reacting to Lilith fine.

Possible?
Not possible.
If you think about it, Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Big Mom neither.
Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Smoothie neither.

Conclusion: Sanji only reacts pervertly toward female characters weaker than him. With the stronger ones, he doesn't dare to pull any of his antics.

Sanji is scared with Stussy.
Means Stussy is stronger than Sanji.

Ho

Holy fuck the shameless elitism from them! Do they not realise how more infinitely illegal and thus stupid and dangerous this is?!

This is worse than my "OnlyHints" idea LMAO!
This is from their discord lol.

Owner of the OPScans server saying that if they want the chapter earlier they can have it but that they have to pay for it.

They are now lying and making different excuses and are trying to cover things up.

One of the members is even saying that it was a typo.

Yeah typo my fucking ass.:suresure:

OPScans are on full damage control right now.:milaugh:

This is from their discord lol.

Owner of the OPScans server saying that if they want the chapter earlier they can have it but that they have to pay for it.

They are now lying and making different excuses and are trying to cover things up.

One of the members is even saying that it was a typo.

Yeah typo my fucking ass.:suresure:

OPScans are on full damage control right now.:milaugh:
Brago was justifying this move. I love his content but this is straight up scamming. It's true that you don't have to "pay" for it but they might be able to dupe younger people into paying for something that ultimately has very little to no return value. What we're doing here is already illegal, why poke the sleeping tiger even further?

Brago was justifying this move. I love his content but this is straight up scamming. It's true that you don't have to "pay" for it but they might be able to dupe younger people into paying for something that ultimately has very little to no return value. What we're doing here is already illegal, why poke the sleeping tiger even further?
I could be wrong but isn't OPScans paying Brago? If that's the case then I can maybe see why he would be defending it.

It's only a matter of time until Shueisha and Viz finds out about this, and they go after OPScans and they just won't only target OPScans but TCB as well.

I could be wrong but isn't OPScans paying Brago? If that's the case then I can maybe see why he would be defending it.

It's only a matter of time until Shueisha and Viz finds out about this, and they go after OPScans and they just won't only target OPScans but TCB as well.
I don't think they are, but I could be wrong. Either way it does not bode well for anybody in the long run. TCB are the goats and they make a genuine effort to translate the chapters in the best possible way. We should pressure OPscans as a community to make them back down.

Not possible.
If you think about it, Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Big Mom neither.
Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Smoothie neither.

Conclusion: Sanji only reacts pervertly toward female characters weaker than him. With the stronger ones, he doesn't dare to pull any of his antics.

Sanji is scared with Stussy.
Means Stussy is stronger than Sanji.
I don't see how the rest of that is relevant to what I asked. Like okay, no reaction if she's stronger. But how does that make what I asked not possible? You didn't explain yourself at all.