Rate?

• Total voters
So this chapter introduced three mysteries?

1. Who is the mysterious ally?
2. Who turned the defenses off?
3. What is Kuma's programming telling him to do?

On top of;

4. What is Kuma's "special person" type mean exactly?

Hope we get answers for all of these soon
Guesses:

1. Its Stussy (shes been weird lately, and considering the cover story....)
2. Id say its one of the Punks, but i have a feeling thats too obvious. Plus all of them are in the room and Atlas is OOC
3. @Bounty Had an awesome idea that it could be based on the ancient machine's directive with the WG. It clearly was looking for something. Kuma was willing to sacrifice himself for that.

4. I think Kuma might be half lunarian. He kept the durable skin (i.e. his brown skin tone), and not anything else. He's extremely durable, even for a Pacifista.

So this chapter introduced three mysteries?

1. Who is the mysterious ally?
2. Who turned the defenses off?
3. What is Kuma's programming telling him to do?

On top of;

4. What is Kuma's "special person" type mean exactly?

Hope we get answers for all of these soon
What I think would be coolest:
1. Scopper Gaban
2. Shaka who’s such a goody goody he’s antagonistic to everyone who’s more neutral.
2. A) For AverageNamiEnjoyer - Lafitte and Shiryu would be very cool if they were here to take the seraphim for Blackbeard to really make it a Rox 2.0
3. Kumas returned to save Vivi now that CP0 is off Mariejoa.
4. I want Kuma to be akin to Cavendish a human with two β€œbeings” the tyrant of a nation and the kind Kuma we all know

Things I took away from this chapter:

Kuma has the fastest transport in all of One Piece

:eeke:

Lucci acting like Zorocucks who can't accept Luffy is stronger than Zolo and go into denial despite being beaten to the ground by Oda

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

But for real how Lucci talking like that after getting beat so badly?

:jay-he:

That Zoro blocking Kaku panel was cold though

:hohoho:

Buuuut... it was ruined by base Kaku blocking 3 sword style King of Hell Zoro with just his legs... Like imagine if Luffy had been blocked in Gear 5 by base Lucci

:crazwhat:

Zoro and the cucks took a huge L here sorry @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN your boy should be overpowering Kaku easily who's massively weaker than Lucci.

:ronalugh:

Hope ya'll ready Vegapunk was speaking to the only person who can neg diff all of CP0 except from Luffy and that is SMOKER

:joker:

Smoker and Luffy going to team up beat CP0 then save Garp and Loby from Blackbeard

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Just for a final note.

Zoro fans before 1071:

zOrO gOiNg tO fIgHt kIzArU!!!!

Zoro fans after 1071:

sO hYpEd fOr zOlO vS bAsE kAkU

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž

Lucci acting like Zorocucks who can't accept Luffy is stronger than Zolo and go into denial despite being beaten to the ground by Oda

Buuuut... it was ruined by base Kaku blocking 3 sword style King of Hell Zoro with just his legs... Like imagine if Luffy had been blocked in Gear 5 by base Lucci

Zoro and the cucks took a huge L here sorry @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN your boy should be overpowering Kaku easily who's massively weaker than Lucci.

Hope ya'll ready Vegapunk was speaking to the only person who can neg diff all of CP0 except from Luffy and that is SMOKER

Smoker and Luffy going to team up beat CP0 then save Garp and Loby from Blackbeard

Just for a final note.

Zoro fans before 1071:

Zoro fans after 1071:

Did Lucci clash with Sun God hurt you that bad? :risiup:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

Just for a final note.

Zoro fans before 1071:

Zoro fans after 1071:

Imagine how sad of a loser you have to be to lie and cope in this post lmfao