Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Hey guys, @Flower senpai made a Sanji fan club server on Discord! Anyone wanna join?

https://discord.gg/UkFEchQk

We reached out to some people in private already and some joined but its open to anyone from this FC now too!

Doggo and Al Sama are our staff there too.

If that link doesn't work, try this one:

https://discord.gg/UkFEchQk

(Go with the bottom one seriously, thats the real one LMAO)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the flames are some sort of forgotten lineage ability from the original kings of Germa that skipped Judge's generation or or a few generations, so he went to science.
Almost like an "inherited will of fire"?

Like how Sanji was meant to be called Naruto?

:catpole::catblush::catsure:

I'm might be coping but we will see Wanji greatness soon after he lighting his cigarette last chapter :pepecopium:
I need three things:
1) Sora is the last scientist of the cover
2) Sora is alive and the one that will protect Vegapunk
3) Sanji starts feeling weird again because he touched another seraphim, S-Shark.

If we don't get at least 3), I'm going to be very mad at Loda. Much more than usual :hope:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I need three things:
1) Sora is the last scientist of the cover
2) Sora is alive and the one that will protect Vegapunk
3) Sanji starts feeling weird again because he touched another seraphim, S-Shark.

If we don't get at least 3), I'm going to be very mad at Loda. Much more than usual :hope:
You can start getting mad right now, then.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I mean getting...
MADS.
:)

What do you think is Sanji’s favorite cooking gadget? In my opinion it’s the cast iron skillet. With proper seasoning, the cast iron skillet can last decades! You can cook a wide variety of foods in a cast iron skillet as well. Some such examples are eggs, bacon, pancakes, chicken, pork chops, and vegetables!
For me, it's the two knives. Those works wonder for him.