[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Stop padding your posts by repeating yourself. I was not nitpicking. You made a stupid deduction and thought that deduction translates into reality, it doesn't. That you keep repeating that nonsense like it's valid shows you are sus.

I am done interacting with you. Find scum instead of trying to get the person who sussed you lynched. If you have the energy to quote me and repeat the same tired, misguided points ad nauseam, then you have time to actually do some scumhunting. How do you have only me as a sus after what happened? how?
That's not a stupid deduction.

Has neutral sus Bogard? It means you EXPECT ME TO SUS BOGARD = YOU THINK I WOULD SUS BOGARD

So my question was logical to your statement.

You didn't vote me early yesterday. Why?

You voted me early today after I voted you first. Sus me back after I sus you first which contradicts about you said sus someone who sus you first makes you as scum

N

NeutralWatcher

If you have the energy to quote me and repeat the same tired, misguided points ad nauseam, then you have time to actually do some scumhunting. How do you have only me as a sus after what happened? how?
That is what I'm doing right now. You are scum. I said you nitpick what I said. I can say the same thing. Where were you yesterday? Why did you only has me as sus but not Lanji?

To clear something up here, while I can be very rational I am not immune to acting personally. I can get tilted. Your best bet is to check whether my arguments are making sense.
You got reasons to say what you did now, bt i have no way of confirming it.
I will simply have to wait n see what the truth was once the game is over.

As for betting based on your arguments, i honestly don't buy it. Neutral on N2 chcked you visiting Bogard/Reborn n Lanji both who ended up dead. And thn probably went through the pages to make up his mind, and you not convincing Lanji to pull back Tac lynch now felt suspicious to him. It adds up imo.

Add in, if there's more @Seraphoenix
Because I have no reason to sus Kiwipom. She was consistent about her lynch on Don Daslayer. Even when Don Daslayer was confirmed to be townie she wasn't afraid to engage with players here. Also when Bogard sus her and Bogard died this night later makes it obvious mafia is trying to frame her. She also casted a vote on Lanji and if she is a mafia that is a risky move to cast a vote on Lanji at the end of DP who had a lot of bandwagon because that would make it like she wanted to blend in and seeing her as experienced player I don't think that's possible.

I asked Reborn because Seraphoenix is a bigger sus today. I have no one to sus except of him. He tried to nitpick what I said accused me of lying when my question was logical deduction for his statement. He said " Has Neutral sus Bogard" to which I replied "Why are you thinking that I sus Board?" And he replied that I was lying which makes it like he tried to paint as scum.

He also said Bogard pushed a bit too far on lynching TAC yet did the same to me. Said I sus him back makes me scum yet defender TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus TAC first. Those inconsistencies of his are from defending TAC who was confirmed mafia.

He also Didn't contribute much yesterday and took a backseat.
Lemme catch up on Kiwi matter. I also have to reply to her post, and thn see what Reborn is actually hinting at, with his posts.

You got reasons to say what you did now, bt i have no way of confirming it.
I will simply have to wait n see what the truth was once the game is over.

As for betting based on your arguments, i honestly don't buy it. Neutral on N2 chcked you visiting Bogard/Reborn n Lanji both who ended up dead. And thn probably went through the pages to make up his mind, and you not convincing Lanji to pull back Tac lynch now felt suspicious to him. It adds up imo.

Add in, if there's more @Seraphoenix

Lemme catch up on Kiwi matter. I also have to reply to her post, and thn see what Reborn is actually hinting at, with his posts.
I don't think we can talk about last game anymore after the warning from the host. Might get modkilled.
I'm still on Day 2 when reading the thread, so I have probably missed what you said to me.

Could you please rehash your concerns?

I haven't yet placed a vote on you, my earlier mentions were vague impressions and I'll update my reads if I do successfully reread the thread, isolate those I want to isolate and review my notes (that requires substantial exertion of willpower on my part, so I probably won't get around to doing it).
I'm reading the phase myself, I don't have time to go back to my posts. Just look at your alerts. irrc your WIFOM accusation was particularly bad. That and not wanting to focus the people who voted Celestia.

This is your post and my response @Cinera
We may want to more closely examine those who voted outside of Celestia yesterday.
The group Drago is referring to is:

Of the above group, I think I'm most suspicious of @Seraphoenix and @playa4321. I would probably cast my vote for one of them. Sera looks more suspicious currently because of his interactions with TAC and Celestia, but I would need to read this day phase before catching.

I haven't really read new posts since yesterday, I just searched for my name to find who quoted or mentioned me. I will try to slowly catch up over the course of the day, but considering I'll be working until Night Phase, I may not catch up until then. Not voting anyone now as I have no solid reads.
This is a really weak case. Tell me exactly how it's a WIFOM defense? What I said was the most likely conclusion and I was proven right. I even said that her not jumping to Bogard vs TAC as automatically town vs town was a good thing. This turned out to be true. I thought the same though I thought Bogard was sus instead of TAC. We should be looking at the people on the wagon. It looked like an opportunistic lynch.

Previous phase you made a nice post explaining what my contention with Neutral was and now I'm sus for not being a sheep?

N

NeutralWatcher

I like it, in the moment when I open up the theory about a third partie(CCG), Cinera and Yo Tan Wa(who call me as townie in the last days) directly jump on me:choppawhat:
What happen Yo Tan Wa, nothing really happen and now you putting me on the "scum" list. Did I hit a nerve of your guys?

If I more reading forward the post I can see change her and some user(Cinera who I observed from first day and also Yo Tan WA) directly changing their mind about me though.
As I said I really having a feeling like that the CCG are bad as the scum and that they having more members just then only two.
Alone the fact that Bogard and Drago profils still keep hidden tells us that their roles are really important and that the third partie still in on the game.

I take now the look about my two suspect users overall here and it is kinda weird how Yo Tan Wa change his mind directly from 0 to 180. Also Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and probably the third fraction, we should look close between the lines and look if someone had a connection to Bogard/Drago and also TaC/Lanji.

@Sentinel , @RayanOO , @NeutralWatcher , @Finalbeta , @Queen , @HA001 , @Jew D. Boy , @Seraphoenix , @Reborn , @Rej , @Cinera , @Kiwipom
You though about it?
I have no clue about Yo Tan Wa but he is very observative that he took times to look at posts to give his thought so he is a strong townie imo. I find Reborn a bit weird for taking a backseat but not enough to put him as sus for his lynch on Lanji's yesterday.

I get way too many alerts per day to dig through them for missed mentions/quotes.

It's not that I Town cleared those who voted Celestia, but I suggested that we should examine closer those who didn't vote Celestia (which was one of Drago's final messages). I gave more weight to it because he got killed, was the Town leader and appeared to have flipped Town.

We've caught two Scum so far, and neither appear to have voted for Celestia, so it wasn't a wrong call in retrospect. Furthermore, given only 5 votes for Celestia's Lynch and that she flipped Town, we should expect very few (if any) Mafia participated in her Mislynch.

Your defense of Celestia was WIFOM:

The above is textbook WIFOM.

A lot of Mafia is WIFOM so this isn't necessarily strong evidence for your guilt, but it was something I noticed. TAC mounted a very strong defense on Celestia, so I guess that might have contributed to me perceiving it as Scummy.

At any rate, I've not placed a vote on you, so you don't have much to worry about.

Who are your Scum reads?
Aah, I addressed it above. I already gave my thoughts on Sera vs Neutral earlier, and the argument subsequently devolved into something very messy, so I'm not (yet at least) willing to retread it.

I still think the post was WIFOM. However, I don't think a WIFOM defense is strong evidence for your guilt. In isolation the Celestia defense wouldn't have made you that much more suspicious in my eyes, but TAC did very strongly defend Celestia, and that's why your Celestia defense merited more attention.

In the post you quoted, I did say I'd like to read the day phase.

I had vague impressions that made me suspicious of/notice you, but I never cast a vote for you nor did I try to push you as a Lynch candidate. Consider that perhaps you are merely reading too much into: "I find you suspicious".

I also mentioned finding Kiwipom, Rej and Playa suspicious. You can add Queen to that list as well. There probably aren't up to 7 Scum in this game, so some of the people I flagged would be Town.

I'm not likely to vote you anytime soon, so you don't need to be so defensive.

I'm still interested in your Scum reads.
Okay. Not interested in a long debate about WIFOM as you already said it's not indicative of anything.

These are my scum leans that I posted above. Given the subsequent quotes I posted I would add Kiwi in there.:
Current scum leans:
Neutral
Queen
Cinera

Gonna have to take a look at Reborn and Kwi too. Especially the former given what Don said about him.

N

NeutralWatcher

Current scum leans:
Neutral
Queen
Cinera

Gonna have to take a look at Reborn and Kwi too. Especially the former given what Don said about him.
Again you sus people who sus you after you said I am scum for sus you after you sus me first.

Why are you this active today after I voted you and tagged players?

Where were you yesterday?

there is another thing I want to say

check how overpowered the mafia (lanji and tac) were
do you really think we would have a SK with no bulletproof vest (unless mafia used a more powerful kill for no reason) or with limited shots in this game?
What I'm getting from this is that mafia wants us to lynch the serial killer because they failed to kill the SK. Or at least the person they thought is SK.

Do I really need to quote you practically screaming he is scum?:goatasure: and your dull response when he flipped town?
you are desperate now
you don't need to quote shit
as I already said, I had my reasons
but it's interesting now you pointing fingers at kiwi so nobody will suspect her after you flip guilty, but don't worry, we lynching her tomorrow
today you die

Status
Not open for further replies.