[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

well unless he is trolling me, but don't think so. since have to include all vote counts.

lmao i'm sorry Big Al's :pepehands:
you know how we could test this out?

vote for a dead player and see if that counts

if it doesn't, says it's invalid or something, then that means AL sama is an actual valid lynch target

i'm gonna try this

Vote Lynch ConquistadoR

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Ok read back, looks like we're voting for our good ol host Big Al
I can get down for that
Vote Lynch AL sama

@ConquistadoR Black Bishop Of The Left from black kingdom have been lynched
@Xlaw Black Rock Of The Left from black kingdom have been killed by ???

@Dr. Watson White Bishop Of The Left from white kingdom have been killed by ???
Btw fellas look at these deaths from the lynch and the kills, idk if anyone noticed yet but there is no flip to indicate that these 3 that died were town or scum.

I think that further proves that this isn't a standard mafia game and that it's truly a free for all battle between 2 kingdoms. with both teams consisting of 8 main pieces and 1 pawn. The one scratch to consider is I agree with Coach and that there needs to be an enemy out there that will actually make this mafia. I can see myself subscribing to the Pawn theory but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to properly scum hunt them if that's the case.

With no flips and a free for all battle between kingdoms taking the main stage it seems it would be really easy for those fellas to slip through the cracks.
:zorothink:

Ok read back, looks like we're voting for our good ol host Big Al
I can get down for that
Vote Lynch AL sama

Btw fellas look at these deaths from the lynch and the kills, idk if anyone noticed yet but there is no flip to indicate that these 3 that died were town or scum.

I think that further proves that this isn't a standard mafia game and that it's truly a free for all battle between 2 kingdoms. with both teams consisting of 8 main pieces and 1 pawn. The one scratch to consider is I agree with Coach and that there needs to be an enemy out there that will actually make this mafia. I can see myself subscribing to the Pawn theory but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to properly scum hunt them if that's the case.

With no flips and a free for all battle between kingdoms taking the main stage it seems it would be really easy for those fellas to slip through the cracks.
:zorothink:
Well. There was some write up in the conq lynch that could point to him being scum. Traitor traitor traitor. It could very well have been for flavor though.

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
Seem the death player are most likely are from the left, with 18 players so if Host decide to divide with 2 kingdoms. Each kingdom probably have 9 players.

My assumption, each kingdom have right and left side.
Those side might be define either Town or Scum.

@Flower with 9 players, how many rates for the Town and Scum?
I mean like how many Town player and Scum player could be.

I'm leaning more towards flavor but considering the possibility of hidden mechanics it is something to keep in mind overall.
You were so passive on D1 and now you seem figured it out something.

Do you have any reads on D1 if you already read back?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Seem the death player are most likely are from the left, with 18 players so if Host decide to divide with 2 kingdoms. Each kingdom probably have 9 players.

My assumption, each kingdom have right and left side.
Those side might be define either Town or Scum.

@Flower with 9 players, how many rates for the Town and Scum?
I mean like how many Town player and Scum player could be.

You were so passive on D1 and now you seem figured it out something.

Do you have any reads on D1 if you already read back?
The vibes I'm getting is that with no flips and anti-claiming in play this game is basically meant to have both kingdoms devolve into paranoia and destroy each other when the potential real goal is for each kingdom to destroy the threat within their walls. Which I honestly think it is the 2 pawns we're looking for due to their original mechanic in chess of being able to turn into royalty which can be seen as going against the kingdom. Maybe they're even a 2 person team.

With that in mind my read list is basically 1 for 1 what Coach's was in day one but I'm not sure if this game can be solved like standard mafia due to the fact there's little info to go on (which is why we're lynching the host). Like say if Conq objectively flipped as mafia then we would be able to press fellas that defended him or tried to resist the lynch. But since he didn't flip as town nor scum a lot of what happened surrounding him yesterday could be seen as NAI.

tbh this is all guesswork and I'm not even sure how we would fish out a team like that in the first place but the inner pits of my gut are telling me we have to think outside the box for this set-up compared to other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.