Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Zoro can definitely treat someone like King or Katakuri as a Kaku so he can definitely defeat Doffy
Okay then let say if Who´S Who or Sasaki facing Zoro and push him to high diff(lower end of high diff), I gonna win the bet.
If Zoro take out Who´s Who or Sasaki low diff if he face him, you win?
Wanna bet, cmon since OJ I didn´t really have a bet and also it would hype us more for the war, deal it:cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Okay then let say if Who´S Who or Sasaki facing Zoro and push him to high diff(lower end of high diff), I gonna win the bet.
If Zoro take out Who´s Who or Sasaki low diff if he face him, you win?
Wanna bet, cmon since OJ I didn´t really have a bet and also it would hype us more for the war, deal it:cheers:
I can't bet on Zoro honestly :kayneshrug:

We know what Oda did with him against Killer. I would 100% bet on Zoro winning a Zoro vs King, but he usually flops against weaker opponents

J

Jo_Ndule

She sends ministers too senpai, remember when she send Amande to kill a nation only for food?
And Amande is one of Big mom strongest members after the Sweet commanders and Vets.
I agree that probably someone as Katakuri didn´t really beeing hard, but I can see Smoothie and Cracker killing people and destroying countries too, we should not forget how scary Smoothie was, portrayalwise both aren´t really far away.
The Big mom pirates are really barbaric too, to a point where Oven kill the father of Chifon, to a point where they want to kill all the Germ66 members. We see how they destroying countries right and left. They aren´t far away as people want to make it out here, they are most like the same as the beast pirates.
I even forgot I amande.
Did you see Katakuri or any commander being barbaric as Calsmities?
Especially Katakuri? Did you see anything where he is stated to be Barbaric as Calamities? People who torture or destroy for fun or business?

Nah. Like I said, Jack intro and hype was how barbaric he was via Sheephead , while Kata inyro and hype was How skilled he was via Capone

You cant compare someone who was Main Fight of Yonko Arc in Yonko Saga , someone Luffy had to surpass by gaining advanced haki , a dude that is hailed like a deity

To a dude who is nothing but barbaric no special skills not great combat skills nothing more.

Katakuri is hyped as Kaido,
Both invincible for different reasons
Both cant be damage unless you have a counter
Both are strongest in their groups
Luffy needs advanced haki for Both

Kata has similar haki stats as Ray

Please Kata isnt compared to common commanders, he is among the mightiest,

He is arguably the 6th strongest pirate excluding Yonko and Luffy , debatable with Kidd & Benn.

You think a guy who killed his fellow members because they just saw his real face is a good guy ? Lol! They are pirates, and BMP are known to destroy land just for foods.
roger also destroys country over a mock. he kills almost whole squardo crew over uknown thing. they are pirates not saint.
but barbar is standing on different leagues. like torturing and left enemy suffer without kill them like the way jack did to dukes. or queen did to prisoners on the mine.

I even forgot I amande.
Did you see Katakuri or any commander being barbaric as Calsmities?
Especially Katakuri? Did you see anything where he is stated to be Barbaric as Calamities? People who torture or destroy for fun or business?

Nah. Like I said, Jack intro and hype was how barbaric he was via Sheephead , while Kata inyro and hype was How skilled he was via Capone

You cant compare someone who was Main Fight of Yonko Arc in Yonko Saga , someone Luffy had to surpass by gaining advanced haki , a dude that is hailed like a deity

To a dude who is nothing but barbaric no special skills not great combat skills nothing more.

Katakuri is hyped as Kaido,
Both invincible for different reasons
Both cant be damage unless you have a counter
Both are strongest in their groups
Luffy needs advanced haki for Both

Kata has similar haki stats as Ray

Please Kata isnt compared to common commanders, he is among the mightiest,

He is arguably the 6th strongest pirate excluding Yonko and Luffy , debatable with Kidd & Benn.
I think you misunderstand me bro, I agree the points with Kata. He seems not beeing a barbaric as King/Queen or Jack which would explain his lower bounty. Im sure in the case if he would do the same+beeing under Kaido flag,his bounty would be easily above King or Queens bounty, let say 1.5B.

I didn't deny to your points, you are right with Kata. But Smoothie and Cracker(be honest I can see even a higher bounty for Cracker because the WG doesn't really know his true face and ability, I can see Cracker having 1B+ too) are barbaric monsters too. We see how Smoothie killing womens because of a fucking drink, she is a beast and probably not better then Jack or Queen. Expect Katakuri and few other Big mom members I get the barbaric feeling from her crew too.

Status
Not open for further replies.