Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Maybe he'll stay the way he is idk
Just "Bohooo he is just stronger now can defeat admiral" lol
It’s possible, but would be kinda lame imo.

Honestly, it depends what Oda sees the apex of Sanji to be. I put my vote in Sanji growing Wings because I think Oda may go the Garuda route for Sanji And because it fits the design of an Ifrit and the devil.

Beyond that, I’d say he’d at most gain a new ultimate move. I like Hedfis idea of it being a literal fire hurricane as it works with the “Love is a Hurricane” as well as Garudas wings are known to be strong enough to create hurricanes with a flap.

I gotta wonder how much of the knife skill is cooking and how much was the childhood training. Because Judge says he trained him in the sword, like he expected some actual skill from him despite looking down on him for everything. So for him to assume there'd be skill there, does that mean part of the knife skills was that too?
Sanji trained for sword skills but he does cook some food for his mom, so he might involve some knife skills. But he got knife mastery from Zeff mostly.

I think when Kizaru comes Sanji will fight him in the garbage dump then Kizaru will kick him to the ancient armor. For some mysterious reason sanji will fuse with the armor but armor looks old. Then sanji will find the lightsaber and bugs will come, when bugs come they will fuse with the armor. Sanji will be like Kamen rider Black, how is this theory?

I think when Kizaru comes Sanji will fight him in the garbage dump then Kizaru will kick him to the ancient armor. For some mysterious reason sanji will fuse with the armor but armor looks old. Then sanji will find the lightsaber and bugs will come, when bugs come they will fuse with the armor. Sanji will be like Kamen rider Black, how is this theory?
Sounds like this is something Oda will do when he's high on crack.