Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I think when Kizaru comes Sanji will fight him in the garbage dump then Kizaru will kick him to the ancient armor. For some mysterious reason sanji will fuse with the armor but armor looks old. Then sanji will find the lightsaber and bugs will come, when bugs come they will fuse with the armor. Sanji will be like Kamen rider Black, how is this theory?
Sanji hates bugs tho. He’s probably just as creeped out by them as Bonney

I think Burgess is the perfect opponent for Sanji also his strenght fruit is the field Sanji is most weak at so if Sanji fights him hean on without dodging much this can be interesting. Though i am also sure Burgess lacks Hype so he should kill Garp and prove he is the new Fist King. If he can alao kill Aikoji and take his DF that would be perfect though it is unlikely to 99 percent, i can still dream dont i.

As ia said Sanji should beat Burgess with strenght then fight Kizaru a speed battle before the last arc.:endthis:

I think Burgess is the perfect opponent for Sanji also his strenght fruit is the field Sanji is most weak at so if Sanji fights him hean on without dodging much this can be interesting. Though i am also sure Burgess lacks Hype so he should kill Garp and prove he is the new Fist King. If he can alao kill Aikoji and take his DF that would be perfect though it is unlikely to 99 percent, i can still dream dont i.

As ia said Sanji should beat Burgess with strenght then fight Kizaru a speed battle before the last arc.:endthis:
Lafitte >>>

I wish Aikoji dies by protecting Coby and Garp dies while fighting all BB pirates, that would be a legendary drama also there is a catch in it for us. I recently heard black holes are so hot but they are super cold inside so i thought now what if Sanji ate Aikojis DF can he use black flames then? Just think about it inside ice outside fire, Sanji using ice attacks with hands and then using fire kick combos plus logia defence.:kata:Think about it.