GFX Design New Art Market [GFX Shop]

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Avatar and Tag
2. Color:Artist's preference but would like something light or pink
3. Typography: Miss All Sunday on Tag. Camie on avatar. As pretty as it can be.
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif:Static for both
5. Image:Avatar. Most of the body please

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101444859
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101379452

I like both. Whichever comes out nicer with the name.

Tag: The Face area of this.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/102108884

6. Designer: @GANDO
Request accepted! πŸ‘
Post automatically merged:

@Camie AVY is done! the Tag might take some time as i got to relearn how to do it. Be patience with me for a min thumbsup!

Tag's done!

Here is a more clear text version.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Avatar.
2. Color: I'd prefer blue, but whatever you think looks nice with the image's coloring works too!
3. Typography: TKOTS, all cap.
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: Single/still image
5. Image:

6. Designer: @GANDO, or whoever is available atm.

Size - Works for all the themes. Could you add effects similar to @Kagurashii's one if possible?

u
1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Avatar.
2. Color: I'd prefer blue, but whatever you think looks nice with the image's coloring works too!
3. Typography: TKOTS, all cap.
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: Single/still image
5. Image:

6. Designer: @GANDO, or whoever is available atm.

Size - Works for all the themes. Could you add effects similar to @Kagurashii's one if possible?
Ok sure! Request accepted! πŸ‘

@TheKnightOfTheSea all done, just went with an underwater effect instead of the sparkles as i feel it works better with the color theme. I hope thats fine?πŸ€”

With Border

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
u

Ok sure! Request accepted! πŸ‘

@TheKnightOfTheSea all done, just went with an underwater effect instead of the sparkles as i feel it works better with the color theme. I hope thats fine?πŸ€”

With Border
yes, it is, thank you very much!

G

Gorosei Informer

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Tag
2. Color: A dark blue sort of colour, something like night sky? Maybe a little darker?
3. Typography: Ghostly Recluse
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: Still image.
5.Image:

6: Designer: Almost anyone is fine, thanks.

Alternative images if needed:

Thank you in advance if anyone takes this up. A signature or avatar would be fine instead too, if its easier/better but I would prefer a new tag especially, need a new tag ideally soon.

Maybe just putting a blue tint over one of these images for the tag or w/e? Something like this for the colour/tone?

2. Color: A dark blue sort of colour, something like night sky? Maybe a little darker?
5.Image:

Thank you in advance if anyone takes this up. A signature or avatar would be fine instead too, if its easier/better but I would prefer a new tag especially, need a new tag ideally soon.

Maybe just putting a blue tint over one of these images for the tag or w/e? Something like this for the colour/tone?

May I do the tag for you or do you still hate me? :neesama:

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
5.Image:

Sorry Ghostly.
I can start to create it on tuesday.

G

Gorosei Informer

Okay, I will drop it here later since I like Perona too.
Nice Perona art picture you have there btw :catblush:
Nice one thank you! Hahaha, thanks again! I'm really fond of this art to be fair, it's my favourite of hers I think. I'll link the full version when I find it too.

Do you like one of these?

Oh wtf, I didnt see your reply?! Wow, thats a huge fail for me again today!

kingufy:jinbewat:

Those look great, thank you! I really wanted a new tag with more blue in it, more emphasis on blue and such like you did there, thanks!

These are all pretty nice, I was torn between which one is best but I'm hovering between the 2nd and 3rd ones. I like the boldness, the sort of neon tone the 1st one has and the last one has quite a nice, cooler tone to it too.

I think the 3rd one is probably my favourite and better than what I wanted/expect to, which the 4th one actually is like too. I'll go with the 3rd one, thanks!

Just "Ghostly" for the text is fine too btw! If you can make the corners more rounded, that would be perfect too please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one thank you! Hahaha, thanks again! I'm really fond of this art to be fair, it's my favourite of hers I think. I'll link the full version when I find it too.

Oh wtf, I didnt see your reply?! Wow, thats a huge fail for me again today!

kingufy:jinbewat:

Those look great, thank you! I really wanted a new tag with more blue in it, more emphasis on blue and such like you did there, thanks!

These are all pretty nice, I was torn between which one is best but I'm hovering between the 2nd and 3rd ones. I like the boldness, the sort of neon tone the 1st one has and the last one has quite a nice, cooler tone to it too.

I think the 3rd one is probably my favourite and better than what I wanted/expect to, which the 4th one actually is like too. I'll go with the 3rd one, thanks!

Just "Ghostly" for the text is fine too btw! If you can make the corners more rounded, that would be perfect too please.
What kind of font do you prefer?