Questions & Mysteries If Crocodile gets a legit 1.9 billion, is he above 1.1 b Zolo and some YC1s?

If the bounties are legit, is Crocodile above average YC1s like Katakuri and Alber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro is obviously deflated, just like the rest of the SHs. Zoro should not be lower than King.

But they should be around the same level, and all > Marco/King.

The most highlighted in the Cross Guild organization are Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy(gag), yet they are perceived by the marines as a huge yonko level threat

And with Buggy being a gag, Mihawk being the top tier of the group, it's very likely Crocodile will end up retconned as someone comparable to high high tiers, and this comes from someone who never believed this guy would be this strong in the past

Oda talked about Crocodile's estimated bounty before if Baroque works was known, saying it'd have been at least the double of 81Millions(162 Millions)

Which at the time, is still considerably lower than what he got right now(1,9 Billions)

That further implies that Crocodile received a huge inflation comparatively to his preskip version, which i think Oda will showcase through his awakening

Preskip, Crocodile used to say he was one of the few who honed his powers to perfection

And he was the one to point out the Impel Down guards were awakened

All of this sounds to me like an element Oda will use to show Crocodile's awakening, and a logia awakening at that, something that hasn't even been detailed yet

But outside of this, I think another aspect that will be highlighted will be his cunning, leadership, and intelligence, which was even pointed in his bounty intro

And for a good reason since in hinsight for the marines, they were completely in the dark of his Baroque Works organization and what he was planning in Alabasta, threatening the kingdom, looking for an ancient weapon like Pluton, with aims at overthrowing the world government

And thus explaining a part of his bounty inflation
It's not a retcon. It's just people refusing to be believe Luffy was beating High Tiers out of East Blue. Oda made it clear the Warlords were there to balance out the Yonko.

Someone like Enel would destroy guys on the level of Jack and Cracker.

Croc bounty is backed up by his Crew & his mind. While mihawk has nothing from both views but only from the strength & 'begins to do a thing like making a Guild' of fairy tail

I think that Croc is getting YC1 strength or bounty retcon. We can decrease his bounty till point of view Of strength only by 1B margin. Say, Croc bounty is Kuroko 965m.

doffy was assumed 990m or 999m

No, because bounty = strength only applies to certain characters. Check my extensive criteria guide below.

1). It must either be Zoro, or someone related to Zoro. Ex.. Someone he's defeated, parallels, or will eventually defeat.

2). See number 1

3). See number 1

4). See number 1

5). See number 1

6). See number 1

7). See number 1

8). See number 1

9). See number 1

10). See number 1
:risicheck::risicheck:

"As the World Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"

Not sure about croc, probably got boost from teaming up with Buggy and Mihawk
Kinda like how Hancock got insane 1.6B bounty out of nowhere, which one of the reason I could think off, is because the celestial dragons demands her ass to be presented in front of them, literally
But then again, he used to be one of the super rookies back in his early days, and challenged the 5B Whitebeard

Last edited:
Crocodile is above any YC1. Zoro already defeated someone with a bounty higher than his, I wouldn't doubt it if Zoro could defeat Crocodile, but its not gonna be easy.
If Zoro fights someone from CG it won't be the 2nd strongest guy. As 1 of the leaders of a Yonkou level organization Croco can probably beat someone like GB just based on DF match up :watchout:

Very nice post which can be summarized into three distinct parts
1 Croc will be retconned (already was during Marineford)
2 Croc will be awakened just like his rival Doflamingo
3 Croc has the wits and now possibly the means to truly hurt the WG in a different way to most pirates. He is Grand Line Captain Kuro - strong, doesn't really enjoy fights but his main strength is his brain.

I imagine Croc and Doflamingo being = Law and Kidd in their initial standing as rookies and their overall potential which would put them between Yonko and YC1. Difference for the outcome of the first duo being Big Mom, WB, Kaido + Mr X were all very much in their prime back then.

Crocodile got mutilated physically (by WB?) and destroyed mentally (by WB) so he had to retreat to paradise. Doflamingo saw something so terrifying in Kaido and what happened to Crocodile so he had to ally with the Beast. Perhaps Morias fate was it.

If Crocodile and Doflamingo had joined up with Wonder boy (Shanks) they might not have stagnated like they did, heck they would likely have reached 2-3B. As we all know Law would be dead to Doffy and Kidd dead or a forced ally to Kaido if not for wonder boy (Luffy) and thus they would have died with 400-470M bounty.

It was not until Mr X declined, perhaps due to age, that Shanks could become a yonko 6 years ago. Croc and Doffy were rash and tried to do it 15-20 years ago when it was neigh impossible.

I wonder what Oda has in store for those that witnessed Rogers execution?

Yonko (PK) - Shanks/Luffy
WSS - Mihawk/Zoro
Yonko (YC1+) - Crocodile/Law, Doflamingo/Kidd, Moria/Hawkins?
Genius - Buggy/?
RA - Dragon/?

1.- What do call retconned Crocodile at MF?
2.- Doflamingo did not join Kaido lol. He was an ally and that barely was 2 years ago, Doffy hinted his new connections to Kaido at saboady, so your point of Kaido crushing his will is not possible. Doffy did not suffer the same fate as Croco or Moriah.
3.- There is no X-Boy, the first time Yonko was introduced was when Shanks joined in. The novel literally says that in Roger days there wasnt such title as Yonko Emperor, it was just WB and Roger who were the strongest, Shiki near them and that is all. Or before that, it was just Rocks.
Post automatically merged:

I think it starts with 2.2 B by Blackbeard. That's why:

- Croc stopped below it, 1.9B
- Char who defeats Yonko (Law Kidd) got 3B
- New Yonko Buggy only 3.1B
That leaves no room for Low Top tier as Admirals (IMO)
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is obviously deflated, just like the rest of the SHs. Zoro should not be lower than King.

But they should be around the same level, and all > Marco/King.

It's not a retcon. It's just people refusing to be believe Luffy was beating High Tiers out of East Blue. Oda made it clear the Warlords were there to balance out the Yonko.

Someone like Enel would destroy guys on the level of Jack and Cracker.
True, it aint a retconn to their power, but to their will. We saw strawhats being low diffed when Robin "betrayed them" and later being able to high-extreme diff Cp-9 some hours later, this shows how nerfed you can be losing your will, which is also similar to the plot of trying to kill Big Mom at WCI.

Moriah and Crocodile had their will broken, while Lucci was already damn strong, barely lost in a real fight.

Last edited:
:josad: You give me way too hard decisions to choose man... I would say when it comes to anyone there goes a question how other YC1s would deal with their abilities well, basing on abilities, powers, skills and flaws. :kayneshrug: They might even be on equal level to be fair.
i dont even believe that he is above Jimbe
Bounties don't really mean much, they are a guideline for displaying the flawed opinions of the WG, they are not a determination of actual strength.

As for your question about where crocodile falls in comparison to those other yc1 I think crocodile had the advantage against katakuri but loses to the other two
The most highlighted in the Cross Guild organization are Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy(gag), yet they are perceived by the marines as a huge yonko level threat

And with Buggy being a gag, Mihawk being the top tier of the group, it's very likely Crocodile will end up retconned as someone comparable to high high tiers, and this comes from someone who never believed this guy would be this strong in the past

Oda talked about Crocodile's estimated bounty before if Baroque works was known, saying it'd have been at least the double of 81Millions(162 Millions)

Which at the time, is still considerably lower than what he got right now(1,9 Billions)

That further implies that Crocodile received a huge inflation comparatively to his preskip version, which i think Oda will showcase through his awakening

Preskip, Crocodile used to say he was one of the few who honed his powers to perfection

And he was the one to point out the Impel Down guards were awakened

All of this sounds to me like an element Oda will use to show Crocodile's awakening, and a logia awakening at that, something that hasn't even been detailed yet

But outside of this, I think another aspect that will be highlighted will be his cunning, leadership, and intelligence, which was even pointed in his bounty intro

And for a good reason since in hinsight for the marines, they were completely in the dark of his Baroque Works organization and what he was planning in Alabasta, threatening the kingdom, looking for an ancient weapon like Pluton, with aims at overthrowing the world government

And thus explaining a part of his bounty inflation
King wouldn't just beat him. He'd mop the floor with him.
Alright, I think this is how it happened in my humble opinion:

We know 3 captains got 9 billion for defeating 8.9 billion 2 Emperors. Oda did that on purpose.

We know the highest YC1 bounties we've seen during Wano: 1.390 Alber, 1.374 Marco, 1.320 Queen.

I don't think even the most fanatic Crocodile fanboy would claim Crocodile > Marco right now, so it makes no sense Crocodile would get higher than 1.3 billion without a huge extra boost as Cross Guild member and as Marine Hunter.

What is the difference between Crocodile's 1.9 billion and 1.3 billion?

600 million.

I think joining Cross Guild, and Marine Hunting boosted their bounty MINIMUM 600 million (could be even more if you think Crocodile shouldn't even get 1.3 billion).

Then what was Mihawk's and Mihawk's Yonko captain who they said stronger than Mihawk: 3.5 billion, and his captain is 3.1 billion.

If you remove that 600 million difference from Mihawk, what will be Mihawk's bounty?

2.9 billion. Its right under Mihawk's Yonko captain's bounty, which is 3.1 billion.

Is that a coincidence? I doubt it is.

Because Buggy got 3.1 billion for a reason, we know he could be a Yonko with 2.2 billion as well,

Why 3.1 billion specifically?

BB's first Yonko bounty was 2.2 billion, why Oda give specifically that number to Buggy, who was said Mihawk's superior? Because 3.1 billion is what you get for being stronger than Mihawk.

Just like Oda gave 9 billion for defeating 8.9 billion 2 Emperors, a Yonko that made Mihawk his underling, gets 3.1 billion because Mihawk would be maximum 2.9 billion without Croos Guild boost, same as Crocodile would be maximum 1.3 billion without Cross Guild boost.
One headcanon against another silly one:kayneshrug:

But @Erkan12 seems to think it got to be one way or another. If Mihawk is Yonko level then Crocodile must be stronger than Zoro. When logically Oda didn't re introduce Croc again with a bounty that is close to the yonko 2.2B BB and still be outside the YC range as a #2 in his Yonko crew. He's coping and deleting his posts due to Mihawk fans being right and he's wrong again

Mihawk and Zolo fanboys never said Mihawk will have 3 billion, lmao, how they were right? They were saying it will be much lower.

What Mihawk and ZKK fanboys said:
- ''Mihawk isn't a pirate'' huge L
- ''Mihawk is harmless to the government'' another huge L, Mihawk is the most dangerous pirate as the Marine Hunter
- ''Mihawk doesn't have a crew so he will have lower bounty'' now he is part of Cross Guild the Marine Hunters, another huge L
- ''Being Yonko captain boost bounties extra'' another huge L, as we know Law and Luffy has equal bounties, and BB had 2.2 billion first as Yonko, lower than even 3 billion, Mihawk's own Captain has 3.1 billion.
- ''Being a subordinate of a Yonko doesn't boost bounties'', it does and Mihawk become a subordinate of a Yonko , another huge L

Considering all the conditions, what I said that its true because Mihawk's Non-Cross Guild and Non-Marine Hunter bounty would be much lower than 3 billion, just like Crocodile would be much lower than 1.9 billion, and that's also when Mihawk was Marine Hunter in the past (we didn't know this important factor when I said that), without Cross Guild and Yonko captain giving him extra boost, he would still be lower than 3 billion.

We need to rank tiers in One Piece world to really know how to scale them.

If we use Crocodile, then he is still in the billion territory. So maybe, all those who have 1 billion should be near each other.