Future Events Wano Match-Ups

J

Jo_Ndule

T
There's no build up of anything. Just skirmishes that could trigger fights.
Zoro vs King hasn't been hinted at, only the Sword Wankers that think Every Swordsman Must Fight Zoro.
Zoro v Orochi has been built :
Zoro wanna avenge Yasu
Zoro has fought Orochi men : Kyoushiro and Kamazou, also the Ninjas.

Zoro hasn't even shown interest at fighting Kaido or his calamities so far except reaching Orochi

Like you said, zoro v King is nothing but sword wishes

T

Zoro v Orochi has been built :
Zoro wanna avenge Yasu
Zoro has fought Orochi men : Kyoushiro and Kamazou, also the Ninjas.

Zoro hasn't even shown interest at fighting Kaido or his calamities so far except reaching Orochi

Like you said, zoro v King is nothing but sword wishes
I did say Triggers. and I will say it would probably lead to Orochi. But I'm also bias and I want a child of Oden to strike Orochi down; preferably Hiyori.

J

Jo_Ndule

Wano isn't Alabasta or Ennies lobby where you have only one Enemy group.

Wano has :
Kaido forces
BM forces
Orochi forces

This arc is the only arc where Zoro befri3nd a Princess and wanna avenge someone vs orochi andLuffy Befriended a Prince, wanna avenge himself vs Kaido

Stop comparing it to alabasta where it was only Croco force
Or ennies lobby where it was only CP9

J

Jo_Ndule

I did say Triggers. and I will say it would probably lead to Orochi. But I'm also bias and I want a child of Oden to strike Orochi down; preferably Hiyori.
Expecting momo or Hiyori to finish Orochi is like expecting rebecca to finish Doffy
Momo & hiyori will try but lose, Zoro will cut Orochi for Hiyori and Yasu sake
Luffy & kidd + law will beat Kaido their own sake and Momo's

Expecting momo or Hiyori to finish Orochi is like expecting rebecca to finish Doffy
Momo & hiyori will try but lose, Zoro will cut Orochi for Hiyori and Yasu sake
Luffy & kidd + law will beat Kaido their own sake and Momo's
Eh I don't think Hiyori is as weak as we think she is. Rebecca was obviously in over her head. Plus is was a plot point for her wanting to get Ace's Devil Fruit to assassinate Doflamingo.