Controversial Brazilian capitol invasion

Brazil is way more brown/black than the U.S. I think Argentina is closer to the U.S in terms of demographics
argentina really isnt
97% of the population being of European or Mestizo descent.

brazil
White (47.7%)Minor ethnic Mixed (43.1%) Black (7.6%) Asian (1.1%) Indigenous (0.4%)
Post automatically merged:

Brazil tried to do it aswell, but the retards thought that by mixing people they would get ''cleaner'' ones, when in reality it just created a lot of brown mixed people.

Argentina on the other side just either killed or send them to die in wars.
stupid for them to even try .

40 percent of the 10 million enslaved African brought to the New World ended up in Brazil. 4 million people for reference is 4 times as many as the population brought to america.

Last edited:
What you're advocating for is called genocide. Even if these idiots are criminals, killing all of them is immoral at the very best.
genocide? "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. "

Terrorists are not an ethnic group. 1.
2. They attacked the capitol, wtf do you expect, if some Alqueda mfers attacked the white house id expect them to be gunned down

genocide? "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. "

2. They attacked the capitol, wtf do you expect, if some Alqueda mfers attacked the white house id expect them to be gunned down
Shut it.

Murder is murder. Don't go farther here or this is a report.

I guess I can concede in the use of the word "genocide" in this instance. I still expect law enforcement to not kill it's own citizens and use de-escalation until not given any other choice. A lot of these people are just goobers who drank the cool aid. If they are shooting up the place and there is no other way to stop them but to use lethal force, then so be it. All I see here for the most part are goofy ass boomers with mental problems.
Post automatically merged:

The admins don't care. Some of them openly advocated for genocide
It's like AL Sama deactivating the boss account while letting racists and misogynists run rampant throughout worstgen. Very disappointing.