Future Events Wano Match-Ups

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Expecting momo or Hiyori to finish Orochi is like expecting rebecca to finish Doffy
Momo & hiyori will try but lose, Zoro will cut Orochi for Hiyori and Yasu sake
Luffy & kidd + law will beat Kaido their own sake and Momo's
hiyori already bitch slapped him. She ain’t afraid of him. don’t forget momos been training too. Orochi will be dealt by the Kozuki clan not zoro.

Zoro have been involved more in Orochi's side of things more than the beast pirates side of things Unlike luffy and Sanji I wouldn't mind zoro fighting Kanjuro he's the only strong swordman from wano that is an enemy it wouldn't make the most sense especially with Ashura and Denjiro being around but we have seen Oda favor the Straw Hats before with dressrosa where law had every reason to be the one who defeats doflamingo but luffy had the finishing blow

Also if you are wondering about the font it supposed to make me look smart

Zoro have been involved more in Orochi's side of things more than the beast pirates side of things Unlike luffy and Sanji I wouldn't mind zoro fighting Kanjuro he's the only strong swordman from wano that is an enemy it wouldn't make the most sense especially with Ashura and Denjiro being around but we have seen Oda favor the Straw Hats before with dressrosa where law had every reason to be the one who defeats doflamingo but luffy had the finishing blow

Zoro would wipe the floor with that scrub aka Lanjuro. I wish Orochi was a master swordsman, because the hype would have been legit and they make him The Herucules (DBZ) of Wano

i'm 100% sure he will fight someone from the beast pirates but doesn't make sense for zoro to be so focused on the orochi's side of things only to end up not doing anything about it
Any Orochi stuff one may suggest doesn't take more than 1 attack from Zoro to solve it if fighting is asked.

The real deal are the beast pirates tbh.

And I agree with the rest ...what's this agenda of trying to keep Zoro away from the yonko forces? Lmao

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro vs Kanjuro is probably the "worst match-up" idea people thought of
By worst I mean both "bad writing and hysterically a joke of an idea"

Kanjuro will be taken down by Kozoki member (Momo/Hiyori) or scabbard almost guaranteed

And for me I nominate Kinemon the most.. his chances of facing him imo reaches higher than 90% compared to any other character
It isnt worst matchup

Imagine we're in the days of Alabasta and thinking that Oda would waste three chapters on Zoro overcoming some Billion fodder in conjunction with the Officer Agent fights. That's what Zoro VS Kanjuro sounds like.
Sure alabasta had 3 different forces like Wano
And Zoro wanted to avenge someone against one of the 3 main villains

It isnt worst matchup

Sure alabasta had 3 different forces like Wano
And Zoro wanted to avenge someone against one of the 3 main villains
Yes it is .

Plus if anything Red scarbads have huge motives over anyone else to face Kanjuro.

No matter how you try to push it any Orochi related stuff is not a huge deal fighting wise for Zoro.
It would be solved swiftly.

Him facing the Yonko forces is simply how Oda formula works...facing the 2nd strongest enemy of the arc.

It would be cool Kanjuro seems to be very tricky also