General & Others What is the most satisfying moment in all of One Piece ?

What is the moment in One Piece that was the most satisfying for you to watch and/or read ? The one that gave you most pleasure ?

For me it was this :

It was very satisfying to see Luffy being finally and utterly defeated after timeskip, especially after the eternizing and heavily plot-armored fights against Katakuri, and to see a preview of the true power of a Yonko.
I hated that moment personally because this is plot armor at its finest. Next time they will meet luffy will take a hundred more than that and will keep fighting.
The only difference is that he can now hurt kaido and has a little bit more physical strenght.

It makes absolutely zero sense for kaido to one shot luffy now and be defeated 2 weeks later. He should have been able to take a few attacks before going down.

Watching the SH's get disappeared at SA

Reading Ace's death (Legit didnt think Oda had the balls lmao)

watching Luffy gatling Lucci

Luffy punching Bellamy

Luffy punch the Celestial Dragon

Luffy gut punch Magellan

Doflamingo cutting off Law's arm, Get up from Gama Knife, Reveal Awakening, Survive Boundman

And lastly the panel that got me to start reading this whole damn manga:

Some of the most memorable ones:

Luffy fights Mohji and the lion for Shushu
Defeated Crocodile floating over Aruabana
Luffy lights the Fire of Shandora
Zeff and Sanji goodbye
Mr. Princes entrance in Rainbase
Sanji saves Usopp and Nami from Enel
Sanji saves Usopp from Jabura and tells him to do what he can
Hiluluks death
Luffy standing firm with Hiluluks flag
Choppers farewell/Hiluluks dream
Fisher Tiger and Koala
Jinbes apology and relief after Nami forgives him
Jinbe gives zero fucks and declares Luffy as PK in BMs face
Sanji frees his worthless (except Reiju) accumulation of trash that is known as his family
Smoker tells his superiors to fuck themselves after Alabasta
Sabo shows up/eats the Mera Mera
Luffy and Vivi fight

It makes absolutely zero sense for kaido to one shot luffy now and be defeated 2 weeks later. He should have been able to take a few attacks before going down.
I kinda agree. But seeing as this is how it usually goes with villains who beat him first; alas.

One could say he jumped into it blindly and without thinking. Next time he might plan Kaido's strength into the equation since after all Luffy is 'battle-smart'. But also I don't think he'll do it alone, far from.

My most satisfying moment pending ~