Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Yamato name could work for this mysterious guy who only see in one panel.

Oda could be playing with the readers as we could think obviously his son will be the bald horned dude because his theme with coat, horns and relation with Jack... BUT thinking about it, Yamato's name doesn't fit to me for thos dude but it could fit perfectly for this ninja dude.

He seems to be a ninja or a samurai but a bit different aura imo. Bottom right dude next to Kid.

So, to sum up, we could have here both possibilities for Kaido's son: the bald horned dude or the long haired swordsman ninja.

ACE: bald horned dude?
Yamato: ninja swordsman?

It's possible that Yamato and the ACE won't be the same person...
Yes, I have been thinking about that guy too, he could be Kaido's son, since has never appeared since that shadow revealed and he is underground (hiding like now) and he is also holding that Wano/Japanese type of cup also has Sword..but he never appeared...in the past I thought he was Cavendish but no his sword Durandal is totally different in hilt
This could be very good Oda like unexpected twist Kaido's son being someone very fair looking handsome Swordsman :akaman:

T

The Penguin

Yes, I have been thinking about that guy too, he could be Kaido's son, since has never appeared since that shadow revealed and he is underground (hiding like now) and he is also holding that Wano/Japanese type of cup also has Sword..but he never appeared...in the past I thought he was Cavendish but no his sword Durandal is totally different in hilt
This could be very good Oda like unexpected twist Kaido's son being someone very fair looking handsome Swordsman :akaman:
Blow mind.

One thing I noticed is that
  • Waiters have no horns

• Pleasures have 1 pointed horn

• Gifters have 2 horns

• Headliners have 2 horns that are curved

Going by the above:
  1. Headliners: Luffy, Zoro, Kidd
  2. Gifters: Nami, Killer
  3. Pleasures: Sanji, Chopper, Brooke, Heat
  4. Waiters: Wire (PostTS he has always had those 5 horns. so it doesn't look like he has any new one)

• Waiters have no horns

• Gifters have 2 horns

Going by the above:
  4. Waiters: Wire (PostTS he has always had those 5 horns. so it doesn't look like he has any new one)
So Luffy = Zoro = Kidd > Nami = Killer >Sanji = Chopper = Brook = Heat > Wire:kayneshrug:

• Waiters have no horns

• Gifters have 2 horns

Going by the above:
we powerscaling and ranking horns now? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.