Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine choosing to be a Pirate at all. Embarrassing.
Wouldn't Marines be scum in OP world tho?

How does island traveling work? I could read the Op but asking you guys sounds better
So I asked Fuji like 2 pages worth of questions, so I think i have a general idea.

> You start in Baratie (i assume everyone does, maybe your role states otherwise)
> You have to pick next Island you want to visit during DAY PHASE (adjacent to current location, basically if there's no other Island in the way, you're good to go)
> So for Baratie islands you can picks are Oykot Kingdom, Polestar Island, Cozia Island, Conomi Islands, Gecko Island, Kumate Island, Shimotsuki, Sixis Island and maybe G5? I'd say simply Ask Fuji if you can sail to "that" Island. I'm not sure on this one.
> One Piece rules don't apply here. Meaning you can sail through Calm Belt to get to Grand Line and South Blue for example. You don't have to go through Reverse Mountain, but technically Twin Peaks counts as an Island/place to visit.
> You may have abilities that could improve your travel somehow.
> You can't get to the New World before DP4 and you have to visit Sabaody Archipelago before going through

That's basically all you have to know I think.

I claimed indie 5 pages ago
You made me ISO you for no reason, smh

I'm Town lol. I just would like to find my Colleagues because of my abilities.
You aren't Buggy, right Meruem?

Good morning everyone.

Before I explore the Grand Line I will be practicing on my swimming.

No Debil Fruit? O:

After a reread, I think the melkor-destroya situation is blown out of proportion for what seemed like a joke self-vote.
I mean, it's D1. Either someone slils or things will get blown out of proportion.

I'd never lynch Fooj. Unless he's confirmed scum or too sus.
True. As town i sheep him and as scum i pretend I sheep him.

I will ask Fuji something
You guys should ask Fuji if your abilities has limited shots before using them
:okay:
Isn't that like, kinda obvious?

If it says 1-shot or 2-shot, it's limited. If it doesn't say anything, it's once per cycle.

@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83

So it doesn't specify what invest's result would be? And is there any way to verify this? I'm asking Prof about lie detect for example

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So it doesn't specify what invest's result would be? And is there any way to verify this? I'm asking Prof about lie detect for example
It says guilty, and then Fuji tacked on the lie detect part. I assume it's anything that can clear or prove my alignment, so trackers/watchers should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.