Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi i know you want to defend me because of last game, but don't worry, it's fine

I'm the one who should be sorry for how i reacted at the end of last game, it's all good

i'm here to have fun
I can’t really understand this post from either alignment.

I went and quick skimmed the chess game so I vaguely get the context, but not sure why say this here.

Because i wanted to say it
Yeah but why wouldn’t you want them to defend you here if you’re town? (I can get being suspicious of being white knighted but this isn’t that).

I mean it doesn’t make sense to be as scum either bc I’d think you’d welcome any defense you could get (unless you were specifically talking to a teammate to avoid dragging them down with you but surly you wouldn’t do that in the thread lol).

So I’m asking why you’d want to say it in the first place to make sense of it lol.

You know it's pretty interesting how Indigo responded to the wagon. At first he is pretty condescending, and then once it grows he just rolls over. Not sure what to make of it yet.
he giving up, told me last game he not even gonna try anymore.. and just submit actions... poor oreki the second got traumatized. even when i had voted two other piece of black/side beside juliet.

Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.