Status
Not open for further replies.

THE ONE PIECE IS REAL was triggered!

''Do you have what it takes to find it? Gurarara.... I'm sure you do! Try it then! Only those who show the willpower necessary will manage!

Go on and claim it for yourself!

The most active players in the game will run a higher chance of finding this legendary treasure.''

in

i like hazelnut coffeee,so sweeeet..

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What are the chances this is a fake write up? Like, if the one piece is found, game is over right? Or atleast the finder wins.
never trust wu.

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THE ONE PIECE IS REAL was triggered!

''Do you have what it takes to find it? Gurarara.... I'm sure you do! Try it then! Only those who show the willpower necessary will manage!

Go on and claim it for yourself!

The most active players in the game will run a higher chance of finding this legendary treasure.''

wait
this is cool but

how is this measured? do you have to reach the top 5 poster list or a general no of posts?

frankly doubt i can do this, i am struggling doing this back and forth between forums already

Status
Not open for further replies.