GFX Design New Art Market [GFX Shop]

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I can only do this far :catsweat:

If you still need the better one, @GANDO might help you later with better quality :catlewd:
That's awesome tyvm! I like the font a lot too! The 1st one I like the pink and white colours on it too especially.
3rd one text looks sharpest and thar blue background is a really nice shade especially too!

Only issue is that it says Ghostly Reluccte? its meant to be Recluse haha. Tbh it just saying Ghostly would be fine! Or Ghostly Queen.

Tysm so far anyway! Love the look!

Hey @Maschenny forgive me for not telling you sooner but unfortunately i can't really do your request atm. Mainly cause I have been practicing for a test and for the past couple days i have been gradualy learning how to make proper quality gifs. I think with my current knowledge I would not do your request justice, Again my deep apologies for making you wait so long for the disappoinment 😔

If you want you can wait longer or just ask someone else.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Hey @Maschenny forgive me for not telling you sooner but unfortunately i can't really do your request atm. Mainly cause I have been practicing for a test and for the past couple days i have been gradualy learning how to make proper quality gifs. I think with my current knowledge I would not do your request justice, Again my deep apologies for making you wait so long for the disappoinment 😔

If you want you can wait longer or just ask someone else.
No problem ! I will ask someone else.