Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad push can come from town, but poor reasoning or reasoning that doesn’t seem authentic is more likely to come from scum.
And my poor reasoning I mean reasoning that doesn’t track right, or doesn’t seem like a thought process a Townie should reasonably have even if they’re mistaken.
doesnt sound authentic to me so you must be scum based on your own logic...

W

What did Melkor say?
Ah Melkor voted for me because he wanted to end my suffering since I'm playing in three games. I agreed with him and self voted. He then actually did start to suss me because of that and I felt it was weird. I can usually sense town Melkor, and he has sussed me before as town when he's town, but I just don't sense that vibe yet in this game. He's in my POE.

"The fact that you aren’t acknowledging that makes me scum read you more."

not acknowledging and avoiding are one in the same so whos the one playing dumb here?

what exactly is your scumread against me?
Look, we’re gonna have to just drop that part.

As for the bottom, your thought process/push on me doesn’t make sense. Your reasoning for saying claiming miller D1 makes someone scum is completely illogical and I don’t understand why any Townie would think that on its own.

Can Town disbelieve a miller claim? Yes, but that only makes sense if the person reads them scum for different reasons. It doesn’t make any sense to say - “Miller claim = scum period” and then go in on that, much less to criticize someone for claiming miller on D1 as if that’s not what you’re supposed to do when it’s consensus knowledge on how to play the role.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I imagine that when I wake up, this thread will have blown up even more. I'm probably just not going to be able to read it participate in D1 as I like. But if people want to tag me, ask me questions, vote somewhere, if you got reasons or things to say, I'll listen.
I'll be your knight in shining armor, Lord Destroyer

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i have read this exchange between you both like 3 times already

and i cannot see a single thing where avoidance was part of the argument. this kind of follow-up tends to mean someone is trying to frame something negatively

enlighten me
Prof claims Muugen wasn't acknowleding him, that's where it came from.

If you read the interaction 3 times I think you need to read it a 4th time lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Also upo ISO-ing, I'm leaning scum on Apollo.
Clearly the mans played Mafia before but seems hell bent on selling the Newbie ticket.
His last post before going to sleep was also a "Im still a newbie" advert.
Might be an excuse for Scum to get away with shit or might just be someone eager to play in this forum and not get culled d/n 1.
Whether you wanna take that risk is upto you but i dont wanna.

Look, we’re gonna have to just drop that part.

As for the bottom, your thought process/push on me doesn’t make sense. Your reasoning for saying claiming miller D1 makes someone scum is completely illogical and I don’t understand why any Townie would think that on its own.

Can Town disbelieve a miller claim? Yes, but that only makes sense if the person reads them scum for different reasons. It doesn’t make any sense to say - “Miller claim = scum period” and then go in on that, much less to criticize someone for claiming miller on D1 as if that’s not what you’re supposed to do when it’s consensus knowledge on how to play the role.
why would i drop it when its something you said shrugged off and stated i was playing dumb yet you are the one who seems to being such.

you answered your own claim against me "can town disbelieve a miller claim. yes" thats all that needs to be said - ive given further reasoning for it and questioned you for it, i placed a vote on you and you followed up with an OMGUS read.

you doubled down and said something like blah blah blah reasoning is scum and proceeded to continue doing such, thus by your own admission and logic you are scum.

you went and said i forgot whos content was weak after stating you are just fluffing and not taking the game serious after i had just called you out on doing the opposite. ill be honest you arent looking to good here doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.