[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said the scum ability was casted at night, this explains why Reborn had behaved that way since the very start of the day phase.

Sera's ability simply didn't work on him because the scum ability on Reborn had been casted in a different phase than the one Sera's ability acted on.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
As I said the scum ability was casted at night, this explains why Reborn had behaved that way since the very start of the day phase.

Sera's ability simply didn't work on him because the scum ability on Reborn had been casted in a different phase than the one Sera's ability acted on.
Why are you so sure that it was a mafia ability that killed Reborn?

He clearly was put on some sort of restriction which explains why he took a backseat. And that's what he has been hinting at. But nowhere did he hint that he will die too as he keeps telling everyone that he will address it tomorrow.

Today, reborn will only give guidance lecture. Hold such questions for next day.
Both of your reasoning can be considered tomorrow. Both of your dilemma would be resolve tomorrow
Please Stop asking me such question today for god damn sake......

Today I can only give lectures and can't answer any such questions.

Please reserve all such questions for next day.

Even here,
Got a bad feeling about this, Reborn talks like he knows he is going to die soon.

My bets are a scum ability targetted him and thats why he took the backseat.
Rej said that he thinks Reborn is going to:
a) Die Soon
b) He has to take a backseat because of a scum ability

Jump to that post and see, Reborn only quoted Rej's part B.
Damn finally someone is focused and smart enough here to listen to my lectures carefully ....:amazing:

And you didn't answer me here yet:
We know I dodged a lynch. That's a fact. And Dodging a lynch is a type of ability.

And look at Seraphoenix's ability.

Then if I was mafia, why did it not affect me?
You guys are jumping to conclusions. I'm asking town to take a second and think about this.

N

NeutralWatcher

So Seraphoenix died on Day Phase. After he died he can block all abilities of townie on Day Phase. Kiwipom got lynched on Day Phase and if she were a mafia then her ability to avoid getting lynched also should have been blocked too.

Based on what Rej said and Reborn's response, Reborn died the next Day Phase because someone casted an ability on Reborn on Night Phase and Seraphoenix was still alive on Night Phase before.

Why are you so sure that it was a mafia ability that killed Reborn?

He clearly was put on some sort of restriction which explains why he took a backseat. And that's what he has been hinting at. But nowhere did he hint that he will die too as he keeps telling everyone that he will address it tomorrow.

Even here,

Rej said that he thinks Reborn is going to:
a) Die Soon
b) He has to take a backseat because of a scum ability

Jump to that post and see, Reborn only quoted Rej's part B.

And you didn't answer me here yet:

You guys are jumping to conclusions. I'm asking town to take a second and think about this.
That makes sense. Who is your sus right now? Rej might be townie too because of that interaction.

We know I dodged a lynch. That's a fact. And Dodging a lynch is a type of ability.

Valid reasoning. If she was Mafia, her ability wouldn't work and she would be dead still.

Stopping all Anti Town activies, i think Lynch count as well, else its wasted in Day phase. And i have reasons to believe she is townie.
Active - Whispers]
- Each day phase, she may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.
[Active - Superhuman Senses] -
Having a great sense of hearing, Hinami can easily sort through sounds for information. Having an abnormal sense of smell, Hinami can use this information to find peoples' location from long distances. You can only use one ability at a time. Know that you cannot use the same ability for the following 1 NP.

----[Sense of Hearing] - You target one player during the NP to see who they target
Also i dont think i will survive another night, and that my sus were on point. Playa, Rej, n others i mentioned, would look back into em nw.

As for Reborn it feels like he was really expecting to live next day. Bt i still dont get his death. He didn't have any vote on him, that second most voted person Got lynched. Which explains it was due to Mafia ability, bt don't think that also means its connected with Kiwi save.
Like Sera saved Kiwi, and Mafia ability that was in action since Night killled Reborn, since he wasn't a townie rather a Survivor.

Last Night phase there was only one kill, Mafia. Hence jt was janitored. Today it failed.

I think SK last night used his ability on Reborn or the one Reborn swapped himself with since he can do that
Active - Crazy]
- Choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first Target that Night affect the second Target instead, and vice versa. You can switch yourself with another player
And today for kill.

Lynch doesn't count as an anti town ability. It's not something Sera could stop.

The problem is that the ability on Reborn was casted at night so Seraphoenix could do nothing to save Reborn from his fate in that he used his ability during the next day. Too late.

His ability explicitly mentions how it only works for one phase, too bad the ability on Reborn was casted on the earlier phase. Ie night.

As for Reborn it feels like he was really expecting to live next day. Bt i still dont get his death. He didn't have any vote on him, that second most voted person Got lynched. Which explains it was due to Mafia ability, bt don't think that also means its connected with Kiwi save.
Passive - Aggresive] -
Juuzou lacks emotional understanding, he is willing to confront anyone without caring to put any facade as such the player needs to act aggressively in the game thread. If he fails, he will mod-blocked the following night.

Yes but stopping a Lynch is an ability no ? So Sera could have stopped Kiwi to use it if she was a mafia ?
Beta assume lynch failed because Mafia used ability, bt will that work despite Sera abilities? I think No.

So logical explanation is Kiwi got saved due to mislynch being an anti town action.

And pls read my above post again.
Considering this, at any point in a cycle, he may attempt to stop all anti-town abilities for 1 phase including super kill. The price to pay will be his own life.

Sera's ability mentions he can stop anti-town abilities see guys.

There's no reason to believe a Lynch is an anti town ability.

It's pretty simple and linear to me.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So Seraphoenix died on Day Phase. After he died he can block all abilities of townie on Day Phase. Kiwipom got lynched on Day Phase and if she were a mafia then her ability to avoid getting lynched also should have been blocked too.

Based on what Rej said and Reborn's response, Reborn died the next Day Phase because someone casted an ability on Reborn on Night Phase and Seraphoenix was still alive on Night Phase before.

That makes sense. Who is your sus right now? Rej might be townie too because of that interaction.
My suspicion are on Sentinel and Finalbeta. Sentinel the most because he seems to be just jumping in to the most popular votes.

First with Lanji. Next, he voted me yesterday. But when the tides were changing, he jumped to Seraphoenix. And today back at me again.

I'm still having a bit of difficulty reading him, but these actions are scummy to me.

Right now however, Finalbeta's posts are a bit alarming. First, he is pushing the Seraphoenix and Reborn night ability really hard. Moreover, I am not sure if he is misunderstanding what I am saying or purposefully not acknowledging it. But he chose to not quote me on this post for some reason.

• It is abilities that are affected not actions.
    • Lynching is not an ability. Seraphoenix could not have protected Kiwi from a Mislynch.
  • Kiwi's ability to resist a Lynch might not qualify as an "anti Town" ability for other reasons (it doesn't directly affect Town, she's third party, etc).

Regardless, it is very unlikely that Seraphoenix's ability was the reason the Kiwi Lynch failed.
I have another reason to believe so, and Queen was townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.