Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make a difference because i need to survive long enough to try and forge the damn thing

if Flower or Prof get to be indie serial killers and just start killing at random, then i'm just as much of a target as anyone

and because they hide behind the defense of being town, they never get on the lynch block

that's why i ask people to keep an eye on that "town" claim from Flower, this idea of making all the bounty hunters out themselves in the thread feels a lot like her play in the Waifu game

don't go town locking her
Imagine being this paranoid. I literally said I have my reasons which I can‘t disclose yet.

I

Indigo

Flower, i'm being paranoid with you, yes

But for the entire DP you kept jumping wagons based on active players that ask for you to vote on somebody, Ratchet, T-Pein, Ekko and so on

you keep jumping wagons

and the only thing you're really focusing on doing is the outting Bounty Hunters in the thread

so call me crazy, but this doesn't seem very townie, that is all

Flower, i'm being paranoid with you, yes

But for the entire DP you kept jumping wagons based on active players that ask for you to vote on somebody, Ratchet, T-Pein, Ekko and so on

you keep jumping wagons

and the only thing you're really focusing on doing is the outting Bounty Hunters in the thread

so call me crazy, but this doesn't seem very townie, that is all
The word you are looking for is compromised and yes she is

Status
Not open for further replies.