Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Vanellope Lhea - 1
Kerkovian - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote -> Indigo
BakiDou: AL Sama
Kerkovian: Destroya -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> T-Pein
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo -> Vanellope Lhea
Pot Goblin: Indigo
T-Pein: Indigo -> Kerkovian
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion
Kurozumi Seven7: Indigo -> Unvote
MUUGEN: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
oddoddfruit: T-Pein

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

@Midnight Delight

next one is only at the end of the phase

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yet for some reason he keeps being rude and agressive to me for no reason at all
Some of us are abrasive lol, I'm certainly included in that. It's not personal. The game gets heated sometimes and some of us just play with an edge of sorts, it's not really reflective of how we are as people in different settings. Look, you don't have to like everyone. You are also free to consider some of us arseholes - probably fair. But I promise you that there is no vendetta or grudge against you. Speaking for myself, I neither like nor dislike you - I don't know you, but I'm happy to play Mafia games with you without any reservations. I've had the misfortune of knowing some truly awful people over the years across the many forums I've played this silly game on, you're probably not one of them, and that's where my association and concern starts and ends. Forgive the unsolicited advice, but I think you could perhaps do with separating the player from the poster behind them, if that makes sense.

I

Indigo

Who was MVP that game?
Dest, tell me

since you're this amazing player

what is the point of calling me weak, and keep calling me scum here?

once i've already fully claimed my role?

at this point just make up your mind, lynch me or keep an eye on me, it's up to you

with that being said, i'm done with this

i just think you're being rude to me and that isn't fun at all

Who is voting me?
Silly vote.
I rolled town
the timing of your arrival is uite telling given you had a total of 4 post up to this point when a wagon started forming...
You think her bounty hunter stuff is fishy?

Anyway i believe miller's claims from Prof and Ratchet but think Ekko may be scum.

Also leaning town on Yoru and Midnight Delight.
yes i do, shes not telling the full truth to her claim thats for sure.
Ratchet also claimed miller, any thoughts on him?
pretty funny you bring this up since doc tried deflecting towards ratchet when i pressed him.

but please tell where the fuck ratchet was during all that, i also did go against ratchet if you actually read the exchange.
Why do you town read Muugen? Prof looks better to me in their exchange.
so by default one has to be scum(me) the other has to be town(doc)?

I

Indigo

Some of us are abrasive lol, I'm certainly included in that. It's not personal. The game gets heated sometimes and some of us just play with an edge of sorts, it's not really reflective of how we are as people in different settings. Look, you don't have to like everyone. You are also free to consider some of us arseholes - probably fair. But I promise you that there is no vendetta or grudge against you. Speaking for myself, I neither like nor dislike you - I don't know you, but I'm happy to play Mafia games with you without any reservations. I've had the misfortune of knowing some truly awful people over the years across the many forums I've played this silly game on, you're probably not one of them, and that's where my association and concern starts and ends. Forgive the unsolicited advice, but I think you could perhaps do with separating the player from the poster behind them, if that makes sense.
Okay, then fuck off then

i don't want to have to deal with abrasive people in my game

i just want to have fun

keep calling me whatever you want

at this point i'm tired of being told how to play the game

i thought the point of playing a game was actually playing it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The International Boutique

Okaerinasai Goshujin-sama to The International Boutique ~ ♡

My name is Lumine and I'm here to serve you today and make all your wishes come true ~☆

Master is a little busy right now so all inquiries will pass through me

Master asked me to tell you that whoever visits our boutique you'll get the chance to enter a symbiotic relationship with Master. Master will propose to enter a partnership and if you accept our artisans, weaponsmiths and scientists will manufacture a double of any items you find in your adventures throughtout the OP World. Isn't it exciting?

Master can do more things but until it's needed he will refrain from saying it. Master has no issues in revealing it though ~♡​

Status
Not open for further replies.