Questions & Mysteries Who is Zoro's final opponent?

Who's the strongest swordsman who will get slashed by Zoro at series end?

• Shanks

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fujitora

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Big mom

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Samurai Ghandi (Gorosei)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Imu (Coz he has that sword)

• Vista

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law

• Shiriyu

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • King

• Jack

• Ashura Douji

• Kin'emon

• Smoothie

• Cracker

• Who's who

• Brook

• Whitebeard's corpse with his Bisento with Shank's shadow

• Tashigi

• Commander Shu (the one who rusted his sword)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orochi

• That one other Red hair pirate with a sword

• Rayleigh and Scooper Gaban team up and together they are the WSS

• Killer

• Total voters
Zoro can't be WSS if there are swordsmen stronger than him remember.

Mihawk isn't the strongest so beating him jo longer matters
Zoro can never surpass Roger ...

don't you even dream of your green boy surpassing the greatest and strongest pirate this world has ever seen

the only person who can be above Roger is just Xebec ... and he is a swordsman too

Zoro have no chance if his dream was over all power related :gokulaugh:

There is no world's greatest sharp shooter because Oda doesn't care about that so he never wrote it.

You can go make your own manga and have that if you want. I'm don't care about your manga
oh ... and Oda give 2 much of a fuck about Mihawk ?

by giving him on screen feat?
by giving him a role on plot?
by giving him even a story arc?
by facing Vista , Crocodile , Jozu ?

Mihawk and Zoro are nothing but fan service for plot ... they don't matter

Zoro can never surpass Roger ...

don't you even dream of your green boy surpassing the greatest and strongest pirate this world has ever seen

the only person who can be above Roger is just Xebec ... and he is a swordsman too

Zoro have no chance if his dream was over all power related :gokulaugh:
Didnt Roger beat that thug? Although he should have probably waited until Xebec massacred the tenriyubito

So you've read that there's a SWORDSMAN who is STRONGEST than the WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMAN.

Well there you have it. A swordsman stronger than the strongest. And so that's the point. Zoro will be the Swordsman who is stronger than the strongest. Therefore the a whole bunch of people Above Mihawk who Zoro is gonna have to cut down
Well maybe because these people who think those characters are stronger than mihawk think the said characters have other abilities that can allow them to beat mihawk.

Not saying I agree but the thread seems to be claiming that there is a consensus about mihawk not being the WSS. I haven't read that here, that's all I'm saying.

Maybe you should create a thread and bluntly ask "is mihawk the WSS?". Well you'll still have a few troll though.

let's see ...

who was able to make ally with Pirate
who was able to make ally with legends
who was able to make ally with Yonko
who was able to make ally with Marine
who was able to make ally with Warlord
who was able to make ally with Gorosei
who was able to make ally with Worst Gen
who was able to gather strongest crew for himself

who ever Mihawk himself talking about have the most fearsome power in the high seas ....

I bet on that person over Mihawk all day every day

no reason to assume this type of people (3 man ever as far as I know) should have the most fearsome power in high seas

but don't be strongest ... while we know 2/3 of those people were on the top of their own era

but 3rd person is not like them????!!!!!

maybe Oda don't love the 3rd person ... that's why he made that 3rd person BASE ON HIMSELF ... he needed to hate himself a lot then I guess

maybe if Oda give us a hint ... that would be helpful

I don't know ... this is really hard to solve and see what Oda want to do

Well maybe because these people who think those characters are stronger than mihawk think the said characters have other abilities that can allow them to beat mihawk.
:lunazing:thank you <3

I'm more curious about what will happen with it in terms of story. Because let's remember that Oda always has the same pattern - Luffy beating the strongest villain at the very end, while Zoro beats the second strongest. Then happy ending. I don't see how after this suddenly Zoro leaves to find Mihawk and the story still follows it... It will not happen.

Maybe Mihawk joins Blackbeard or some other crew hehehe

Or there is a flash forward how Zoro became the strongest swordsman in the future.