Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

lame, just to make clear, I don't see you two as towncore or whatever, but just as an unclear byproduct of your mafia friendship
trust levels are low and the Bocchi core rules
mafia friendship?

i chose Flower because she claimed to be virtually unkillable

and guess what? she is, while also being town

that's perfect for my wincon

in fact, Flower trolled me hard last Chess Game and i was scum reading her DP1, might've been pissed off :kobeha:

wasn't discord's consensus that he's prob scum though?
you think I read discord..

whoevee believes that is unequivocally an idiot.
can't remember tbh, but wasn't that "neighbour"? "mason" is supposed to work between townies only i'm pretty sure
it’s all one in the same it’s purpose is to communicate in private and share info. doesn’t discredit the point here.

they can both point us to what abilities were theirs in np if they have nothing to hide I doubt they will though.
He chose me. Just drop this obvious act.
obvious act. you still have yet to share your revealing information in how I’m scum….
yes, because i'm playing my wincon

i wanted somebody who survived

and Flower could survive anything, i didn't care about her wincon

but now that i know she is town, we can just claim

easy as that
so you begged town to spare you and said you don’t want scum to gain an advantage tet decided to choose the scummiest player and go against town gg mate.

next time you’re indie I’ll make sure to gut you right then and there no freebies next time.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
mafia friendship?

i chose Flower because she claimed to be virtually unkillable

and guess what? she is, while also being town

that's perfect for my wincon

in fact, Flower trolled me hard last Chess Game and i was scum reading her DP1, might've been pissed off :kobeha:
:kidwat: siding with the most game influencial player, ofc, I don't trust opportunistic indies, get outta here

I

Indigo

so you begged town to spare you and said you don’t want scum to gain an advantage tet decided to choose the scummiest player and go against town gg mate.

next time you’re indie I’ll make sure to gut you right then and there no freebies next time.
yes, i'm playing my wincon

last DP i didn't have a favorite customer, i could only choose at the end of the NP after Fuji sent me a list of all my customers

so i had to keep myself alive to choose a customer

and guess what? if i want to keep someone alive as my wincon, i'm gonna choose the person that has claimed to tank anything

Status
Not open for further replies.