Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
already said so Ratchet, you didn't read it

i have to forge the sword and give it to my favorite customer, and just keep her alive until the end
I read it, I wanted it in full. So I have one issue with this. In the WoW game when this happened, the extra part of the wincon was listed as a secondary wincon - not actually required to win the game, moreso a bonus objective. I've given you a chance here to claim it as such and you haven't. It's not really important right now because overall I suspect you're probably telling the truth, but I really need a focus on the details from here on out please.

I

Indigo

:kidwat: siding with the most game influencial player, ofc, I don't trust opportunistic indies, get outta here
I'm siding with the person who claimed is basically death immune

and i need to keep someone alive

is that hard for you to understand? this basic concept?

yes, i'm playing my wincon

last DP i didn't have a favorite customer, i could only choose at the end of the NP after Fuji sent me a list of all my customers

so i had to keep myself alive to choose a customer

and guess what? if i want to keep someone alive as my wincon, i'm gonna choose the person that has claimed to tank anything
just so you know I’m not one to play nice, crossing me will cost you more in the long run that I will guarantee you.

good luck with flower, we’ll see how the gallows go for the two of you.

I

Indigo

I read it, I wanted it in full. So I have one issue with this. In the WoW game when this happened, the extra part of the wincon was listed as a secondary wincon - not actually required to win the game, moreso a bonus objective. I've given you a chance here to claim it as such and you haven't. It's not really important right now because overall I suspect you're probably telling the truth, but I really need a focus on the details from here on out please.
This really is it, i'm not lying

there's nothing else to say about my wincon, that was the thing i was keeping out last DP, choosing a favorite customer

because i couldn't do that during the first DP

I

Indigo

just so you know I’m not one to play nice, crossing me will cost you more in the long run that I will guarantee you.

good luck with flower, we’ll see how the gallows go for the two of you.
Bro, shut up

are you 14?

if you wanna lynch town, go ahead and be stupid lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.